Thought I Would Introduce Meyself

Hi FCP. I'm a down to earth, easy going person who just started taking poker more seriously and getting my grind on, searching for good forums to join (not a fan of 2+2) and found this one. I'm just your normal Aussie chick/tomboy who loves poker and sports. i am a self confessed fish of the past, but have studied and and continuing to learn the game more and more each day. I have always had a decent knowledge of the game, but until recently really enjoying donking around pissing the regs off. Now i'm one of the regs, go figure.

I just starting my official grind this month with a $500 bankroll, and plan to move up the stakes from 10nl all the way playing high enough to reach Supernova on PokerStars by the end of the year. The good thing is, I will be adding to my bankroll all the time as I also work a full time job.

If your interested, I have started a blog at http://teegeepoker.blogspot.com.au/ feel free to check it out, comment, join what ever you wish.

I also love to chat with other low limit players while grinding, so feel free to add/follow me on twitter and skype as well.

Twitter: @teegeepoker

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with all you guys, and becoming apart of a cool poker community.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Hi, welcome to fcp :)

Its pretty cool to see a female micro stakes grinder from NSW there's not many out there

Good luck with the grind :)

p.s you have an awesome setup :)

Awesome, a Sydney sider. that's for all the welcomes, and look forward to shooting the shit with you all :):icon_surprised:

welcome to the funny farm. Just ignore the occasional flaming from the guys or just simply tell them where they belong :)

A pity you didn't find FCP 5 years ago.

Exactly. Black Friday kinda took the last bit of wind out of the sails around here. There are still some great people that will post on occasion and probably still lurk from time to time. Good luck in your endeavors. I miss playing poker (I know there are other sites, but not as good and it is just not the same), but really missed all the banter, shit-talking and fun that we use to have around here. Just sad.....

• Like 1