3 rows labeled 1, 2, 3 with 1 being on the bottom and 3 on the top by 3 columns labeled A, B, C with A on the right and C on the left.

This is our "3 x 3 Go board"

Any time real estate is surrounded on all edges (not including diagonal) it is awarded to the other player.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY   Dedicated to Marchant (CobaltBlue) and Gary (GWCGWC)   The first step is to understand that "random" is just a word. No series of numbers is beyond a some sort of predict

This game is called "Diamonds" and I'm dedicating it to MinhLyFan.   I will explain the game as though it were being played HU.   Players post BB and SB. Each player is dealt 3 cards. The player

Trading currencies, huh? How's that working out for you? Know much about bitcoins?   For what it's worth:   MinhLyFan Last Active Aug 08 2009 08:45 PM

CRY BABY:

You have to flip the deuce on 3rd if you have one. But if you have 2 deuces those are your hole cards after the river flip. So deuces make your hand play pretty much face up in all the spots.

DIAMONDS:

If friend flips ( 501 , x , x , x ) / 1000

flip 502

(First flip)

1-0 you.

Know much about bitcoins?

According to msn.money.com: "It's not a currency," Buffett said. "I wouldn't be surprised if it's not around in 10 or 20 years."

​If bitcoin is around in 11 years I would consider hedging myself in it.

According to msn.money.com: "It's not a currency," Buffett said. "I wouldn't be surprised if it's not around in 10 or 20 years."

​If bitcoin is around in 11 years I would consider hedging myself in it.

Might want to hedge yourself before then.