"3D Chinese"

For Zach "Quick"

Each player is dealt 9 cards.

Use those cards to make three rows and three columns. The weakest 3 card hands must be on the right and on the top and the strongest must be in the back and on the left. medium hands through the middles.

1 point for having the best of each.

ranks:

high card

pair

straight

flush

trips

straight flush

figure out your own royalties

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY   Dedicated to Marchant (CobaltBlue) and Gary (GWCGWC)   The first step is to understand that "random" is just a word. No series of numbers is beyond a some sort of predict

This game is called "Diamonds" and I'm dedicating it to MinhLyFan.   I will explain the game as though it were being played HU.   Players post BB and SB. Each player is dealt 3 cards. The player

Trading currencies, huh? How's that working out for you? Know much about bitcoins?   For what it's worth:   MinhLyFan Last Active Aug 08 2009 08:45 PM

"What's in the pot"

For Phlegm

1/2 Blinds. Limit Bet sizing.

Each player is given 7 cards. Then a round of betting. Each successive card comes face up. With a round of betting between each. First player to turn over a 2-7 wheel wins the pot. You can turn yours over anytime you want to win.

"Whachya Got Buddy"

For DN

1/1 Blinds. Limit Bet Structure.

Each player is dealt 2 cards down. The player OOP is given the election to flip a card or not. Then the player IP is given the election to flip a card or not.

If the player IP elects not to flip then they will act first in the first round of betting.

Then each player is given a down card. The player OOP elects to flip a card or not then the player IP elects to flip a card or not. If OOP flips and IP does not then IP acts first in the round of betting.

The next two rounds are played the same until both players have 5 cards. And then betting and then showdown.

How's that sound?

"Away We Grow"

For GWCGWC

1/2 Blinds. 5 Card Triple Draw. High Only. Except you can only draw 1 card.

Limit predraw. 1/2 pot limit after first draw. pot limit after second draw. NL after third draw.

Personal message to GWCGWC: Play it with the Navybutton, where if you fold the river but successfully guess the rank of your opponents hand you win the pot. Trust me.

If you guess high card you have to guess which high card

If you guess pair you have to guess which pair

Anything higher is just "two pair, straight, etc."

"Straight Nutz"

1/2 Blinds. Pot limit betting structure.

Each player is dealt 1 card down and 2 community cards are dealt face up. There is a round betting. Then each player is given a down card and a community card is dealt face up. Then a round of betting. Then each players is given a down card and then a community card is dealt face up. Then a round of betting. AND THEN THE RIVERS! Each player is given a down card and a community card is dealt face up. A final round of betting and then showdown.

For Scott

So $40.96 is the max profit when I get a good hand with a good flop versus a garbage hand in my opponent?

Where does the fold option come in? Bluffing would be non-existent.

• Like 1

So $40.96 is the max profit when I get a good hand with a good flop versus a garbage hand in my opponent?

Dunno, didn't do the math. It would give me more pleasure than i think you think if you would show your math.

Where does the fold option come in? Bluffing would be non-existent.

Do you like to fold?

"Straight Nutz"

1/2 Blinds. Pot limit betting structure.

Each player is dealt 1 card down and 2 community cards are dealt face up. There is a round betting. Then each player is given a down card and a community card is dealt face up. Then a round of betting. Then each players is given a down card and then a community card is dealt face up. Then a round of betting. AND THEN THE RIVERS! Each player is given a down card and a community card is dealt face up. A final round of betting and then showdown.

For Scott

honoured

honoured

I am honored and gifted to know you.

I forgot to mention that you have to use 2 and only 2 cards in your 4 down cards in your hand to make your best 5 card hand. So the river betting is structured like PLO.

I would never have thought of a game for one second if I knew that person would never play it.

If you ever need a friend to play your game with, message me, and I can be in AZ usually in less than 24 hrs.

CLUBS

For Jeffrey Swisshelm

A brother and a friend.

Up to 4 people.

Players are dealt 13 cards. The point is to make 3 hands of 4 of a kind from the 13. The first person to do so wins. Players take turns asking another player if they have any of a particular rank of card. If the asked person has any they must surrender them to the person who asked in exchange for the same number of cards of the asker's choosing.

UUUUUUUNNNLESSSSS... the person asked has one in that rank in the suit of clubs. If the person has any of that rank in clubs then they may surrender none or as many of that rank as they choose.

If there's less than 4 people then there is a deck from which the players may draw and discard. In such event players may also draw their turn from the discard pile. Of course, once the entire deck has been pulled, the discards are shuffled and players may draw from them again.

First person to make 3 four-of-a-kinds wins.

And THAT is a game.

I think it's pretty obvious that my overall goal is to lead people to Christ.

I beg not to let your opinion of me personally keep you from one day walking a straight path made of colors with your brothers and sisters.

• Like 1

Dedicated to Goichi Hosoda:

If you doubt your ability to predict a 50/50 probability with better than 50/50 guesses try this exercise:

Flip a coin 200 times and track the results. Once you have that, note where in the trials of the previous 3 flips 2 have come heads or tails, in the trials of the previous 7 flips 4 have come heads or tails, and in the trials of the previous 21 flips 11 have come heads or tails, respectively. Let's say that in the last 21 flips heads has come up 11 times, in the last 7 heads has come up 4 times, and in the last 3 heads has come up 2 times, in that instance heads is more likely outcome than tails until tails comes up 2/4/11 out of 3/7/21 respectively.

This is Punto/Blanco.

I alluded to this before, but I do it again for three reasons:

1) It's really fun and interesting

2) I want to establish this beyond doubt.

3) When the time comes you will wish that you had already proven this fact of the universe to yourself.

Mr Hosoda: If you are still alive and this ever finds you, I want you to know that I could never thank you enough for your work. Of all men I have never met or seen, I love you the most.

For Christopher Michael Langan:

"Schrodinger's Gambler Fallacy" - this is an answer not a question. Like "catch-22". Real bosses never try and explain it aloud.

To Mr. Langan: Congratulations!

mistakes: I make em ALLLL the time. I'm not perfect.

I have no problem with having made posts with mistakes in them because I would never take what someone said on a poker forum at face value.

(you only lose if you lose the lesson)

Hi Dustin. Lets be friends again!

I would love that.

If you ever need someone to play 3D chinese with, let me know and I can be there in less than 24 hrs.

I taught it to two of my friends who'd never played regular chinese.

It's even more relaxing than regular chinese or pai gow.

Where is it waiting?

On the course. :-)

Although I first learnt of it when someone listed certain statistics.

I want you to know that I did not dedicate a game to you because I believe that God meant for NLHE to be yours.

On the course. :-)

Although I first learnt of it when someone listed certain statistics.

I want you to know that I did not dedicate a game to you because I believe that God meant for NLHE to be yours.

Ha. Well, my last time on a full golf course was probably 6 years ago, so it seems unlikely that I'll find it. I prefer my golf in the mini variety...played about ten courses in the past couple of years. My first date with my new bride took place at one in fact.

And, thank you, brother. That's very kind. I'm not sure that it feels true the past month or so, but I very much appreciate the thought.

It's dust and gas in my head too man.

But I think that after the first player flips the second player has to decide then and there if he's bluffing.

You: If who's bluffing?

Me: Either of them.

Why, Phillip... you look like your just bout ready to buuurst.