• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY   Dedicated to Marchant (CobaltBlue) and Gary (GWCGWC)   The first step is to understand that "random" is just a word. No series of numbers is beyond a some sort of predict

This game is called "Diamonds" and I'm dedicating it to MinhLyFan.   I will explain the game as though it were being played HU.   Players post BB and SB. Each player is dealt 3 cards. The player

Trading currencies, huh? How's that working out for you? Know much about bitcoins?   For what it's worth:   MinhLyFan Last Active Aug 08 2009 08:45 PM

MLF, I'm not going to call a clock on this decision. I'm going to offer my proposition to you, we will freely discuss other things, and if your answer does not immediately come to you i may ask about its status from time to time.

I think it's time we asked our dads to sit at this table, for the time being at least.

You have to make a decision that NO son should ever be asked to make. I promise you that while you consider this proposal the angels cry for you.

Because here's the hook:

I play your dad and you play my dad.

I am a Stripes man you are a Sirens man

When you play my dad you are a Sirens man and he is a Stripes man

When I play your dad I am a Stripes man and he is a Sirens man

But when they play each other i think they IMMEDIATELY switch so that my dad is a Sirens man and your dad is a Stripes man

The choice is yours.

While the dissolution of our golf team seems ugly, I assure you that it is not.

While my personality of late in this thread seems ugly, I assure you that it is not.

While my temperaments today seem ugly, I assure you that they are not.

I assure you that if your dad sits at this table I will never treat him with a disrespect that is beyond what he is capable of enduring.

If you think it's your dad I'm doing this for you're half right.

luv-navybuttons

You have misunderstood me. If you think that I am choosing to walk , without you, beside a man I do not know because I think he's better than you at ANYTHING, you have severely underestimated me, my Love, and my long term goal. THAT is not my fault, and to blame me for it is offensive. But not nearly as much as to accuse me of not truly understanding Love. I give you the Love you need, not the Love you want, because I know the man you want to become, and I am doing my best to Love you in a way that is most conducive to doing that. As a result, not only do you unrightfully judge me, disrespect me and say offensive things (no matter how you twist them), you do not talk to ME or ask ME, you just assume that is the kind of Love I hold for my brother, even though, for the last five years, I have given you anything you desire from me, without question, with respect and support in areas that others are incapable of. But do you think a man that is capable of that kind of unconditional Love is capable of such atrocities of which you constantly accuse me? Those qualities do not lie within the same man, when his heart is full of Love. How you lost site of that, I do not know, but I can only try to make myself available to you so that you can truly see what's in my heart. But you have to be the one to see that. I cannot tell you and make it a truth, as we clearly see here. And did you mean to post the contents of the snowflake in the thread? I can do that. But if you do not earn it, we can't be teammates.

Any man that I would say represents me like your father represents you lies within my heart. And I represent him. So he's at this table, already.

I know where your heart lies, which is why you are my brother. But you, brother, do not yet believe in where my heart lies. And all I have been trying to do since right before our match is to show you. Our match, and what happened that day, should be indicative of exactly what's going on, but I can't make you see or believe anything. You are responsible for that.

If you think that I am choosing to walk , without you, beside a man I do not know because I think he's better than you at ANYTHING, you have severely underestimated me, my Love, and my long term goal.

The correct response to display the love you are trying to convey is "I instantly give up that plan and will do anything to get you back on my team."

THAT is not my fault, and to blame me for it is offensive.

You said we were a team. Then you wanted to be on Tiger's team.

I said I didn't want to sell our discoveries to anyone, you dismissed that. I took the bitch end and went along with you.

I said I didn't think approaching him at a tournament was a good idea. I woke to a text saying you were gonna do just that. You bossed me.

Do you want a brother who allows himself to get bitched and bossed?

Why is my conveying hurt feelings offensive to you?

Do you have any faults?

But not nearly as much as to accuse me of not truly understanding Love.

No one truly understands it.

If you wanna talk about the beginnings of understanding we can, but I don't think you're ready for that yet.

I give you the Love you need, not the Love you want, because I know the man you want to become, and I am doing my best to Love you in a way that is most conducive to doing that.

You give me so much of the love I need I thank God for you in my heart at all times.

As a result, not only do you unrightfully judge me, disrespect me and say offensive things (no matter how you twist them), you do not talk to ME or ask ME, you just assume that is the kind of Love I hold for my brother, even though, for the last five years, I have given you anything you desire from me, without question, with respect and support in areas that others are incapable of.

At the tiltiest point in this entire thread (save a little skirmish earlier) you write the longest sentence you've yet written here.

Yes, I unrightfully judge you. Yes, I disrespect you. Yes, I say offensive things. (I'll get back to this later)

you just assume that is the kind of Love I hold for my brother.

I disagree with this. I KNOW that this is not the kind of love you hold for me. And that's how I know your head and your heart are not aligned.

But do you think a man that is capable of that kind of unconditional Love is capable of such atrocities of which you constantly accuse me?

LOOK AT YOURSELF! LOOK AT YOURSELF!

every man is a sinner. Only Jesus is perfect. The sooner you admit your first fault to yourself the sooner you may admit your second.

Which atrocities and constantly how?

I cannot tell you and make it a truth, as we clearly see here.

Youre right. Love is expressed in words but it is displayed in actions.

But if you do not earn it, we can't be teammates.

You have to earn it too dickwad.

Now we can talk about the disrespect and offensive things. Imagine how much it would hurt you to call me a cocksucker. Exactly.

Any man that I would say represents me like your father represents you lies within my heart. And I represent him. So he's at this table, already.

I have a lot of love for this.

BUT....

You drew two. And now I get to exploit the shit out of you.

Aside from the above there is nothing conveyed in this post that you did not convey in the previous post. You are tilted. You posted twice.

If you say you are not tilted you must admit that you feel shame. If you say you do not feel shame you must admit you are tilted.

You are sitting at the highest stakes table ever played. You are on the more aggravating end of an aggravating game.

I have told you at least in part the psychology of Stripes. You have said nothing of the natural psychology to Sirens. Something to which I am completely ignorant.

because I know the man you want to become

No you don't. You don't know anything.

SNAP! SNAP! you're fucked

All I can say is that you have made a lot of bad assumptions, and you do not understand what's in my heart. And until you do, you are going to continue to try to beat your brother at a game he is not playing. There is nothing I can do or say that's going to change any of that.

I Love you.

LEEEEETTTTTTSSSSS TTTTAAAAALLLLLKKKKKKK ABOUT MAGNITUDE!

All I can say is that you have made a lot of bad assumptions, and you do not understand what's in my heart.

Every bad assumption you believe I've made was more than doubled by you. It is you who does not understand what is in my heart by double.

And until you do, you are going to continue to try to beat your brother at a game he is not playing.

I showed up to play. Should I apologize to you because you did not?

There is nothing I can do or say that's going to change any of that.

You can pull your head out of your ass and get in the game.

Did you have one self-reflexive thought after my posts?

I Love you.

And I you.

What do you think it was in your dad that made him push you to be the kind of person who could be the best athlete in the world?

Everything you want from me here is already in this thread and has yet to be acknowledged.

I am going to stop posting now, becasue We've already played this match before, it was at Torrey Pines South.

And I don't play those games anymore.

After the match, I told you how to be my teammate and showed that I was willing to wait as long as it took, and I meant it.

But we are not going to become teammates in this thread, and I am still waiting.

I was wrong.

I feel it now, I sense I'm going to turn into a Sirens man. I can only assume that you will turn in to a Stripes man.

Don't tell me the psychology, I wanna find out for myself. Is it really gay? I bet it's really gay.

If you don't go at me harder than I've gone at you I won't respect you. That's real.

I'll start each post with a heart after every time you draw because I have an idea of what it feels like.

You want to know how I can say "fuck your math problem?"

Tell me another way I can show to you I know that your love is unconditional.

So, buddy, I am a sinner. There are many many things that shame me if I think about them. And I have not always acted in a way that is indicative of the shame I've felt. If I was your son would you have them listed to you? Or would you have me just be forgiven?

Game Theory

To Phillip

Two jets are nose to nose going oh I don’t Mach a billion when they start spiraling tighter than a jewelers corkscrew. And the two cocky cowboys who lit the jets and afterburners centuries ago and a universe apart can each recall the other’s smile. They were best friends and they’d been in love with the same woman. Cassandra was her name and being lovely was her game. And so, for one amazing summer the three all romanced and they took in summer days and they all drowned in the sun on her hair.

It is impossibly difficult to have a universe in which the characters never get old and the parents are not bad people but as parents go all three had decent ones. There were times where either Rupert or Shawn got out of line but never any too serious quarrels.

They took in movies nearly every day they spent together and after each movie thay’d do something romantic. And every day each would get his or her choice as to what to do. Rupert and Shawn always chose to play oboe-sax and drums and Cassandra would sing those times. And when it was Cassandra’s turn she would chose to do ballet for them.

It was big and curly and blonde and it shown red right where the sun hit it. Years later in the game they would play for her love their tails would miss by light years.

One day came what would be known as “The Document.” Rupert was drafted. And the next day came what would be known as “The Second Document.” Shawn was drafted.

And that is how your uncle beat me by a day.

Am I allowed to ask what the most difficult problem in all of golf is? (Or should I have figured it out by now?)

I have no problem with that.

So what's the most difficult problem in all of golf?

< 3 = ∞

How can you say that?

Stop saying things.

If you need to ask for forgiveness, you will not be forgiven.

Just because you do not see the shapes I see does not mean they do not exist.

What you have just witnessed is a condemned man forgiven.

My heart still feels where the scabs are healing.

And now that the Judgement Day has passed I beg you all and pray for you to find your Lord. It is he that preached the love you feel to this point in this thread. His name was Jesus. To him I pray for you.

If your head is reeling just wait til you see what my hole cards look like.

<3

So what's the most difficult problem in all of golf?

The answer to your question is waiting for you.

If this does not satisfy the reader then he or she is not worthy of the problem. And if not worthy of the problem then what to the solution?