Cause you're Sirens.

I'm Stripes.

God chose our roles when you and I play.

If it helps to visualize, how are you gonna speed faster than me with less than 2 pair when drawing 1 at a time and I'm drawing 3?

It's really fun when you think about when our kids play. Let's say sons for the ease of this post. If your son plays Sirens against me and I play Stripes it'll basically be like me playing a toddler until he's probably about 20 years old. At that time it'll be like me playing a young teen who is just learning the game. His best option is to play Stripes against me. He'll play closer to his actual age playing this way, of course then I play Sirens and while I still have a monstrous edge it's not as large as the converse.

NOW, when you play my son and he plays Stripes, he plays his exact age since you're leveraging him directly. Of course, if he plays Sirens it's you w/ a huge edge depending on how talented he is.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY   Dedicated to Marchant (CobaltBlue) and Gary (GWCGWC)   The first step is to understand that "random" is just a word. No series of numbers is beyond a some sort of predict

This game is called "Diamonds" and I'm dedicating it to MinhLyFan.   I will explain the game as though it were being played HU.   Players post BB and SB. Each player is dealt 3 cards. The player

Trading currencies, huh? How's that working out for you? Know much about bitcoins?   For what it's worth:   MinhLyFan Last Active Aug 08 2009 08:45 PM

Just to be a nice guy I'll give you some information that I don't yet know how to leverage:

You are generally always going to draw one, but which card to pitch is never going to be set in stone. NEVER.

Oh, I know, this is a good time to point out that we need a clock. Since either of us will come to right decisions given the time, we need to ensure that neither is given an advantage. See how leveraging leverage works?

Me: "How many do you want buddy?"

You: ".................................one."

Me: "yup."

You: "How about you?"

Me: "5, no wait, pat, no 3, no 1, pat, wait, yeah 3."

SNAP, SNAP, SNAP

Sometimes, I don't need to be faster than you to win as a speeder. And the thing is, drawing one allows me to go as fast as I need whenever I need. So when you draw three, how can you possibly go faster than a man drawing one and then hits the gas? I am 4/5s the way to the nuts and you're only 2/5s, and I have a head start. In that spot, How am I less capable of leveraging the leverage of information drawing less cards?

The sooner you can play Nash Equilibrium the easier it is for you and the more difficult it is for the other.

The sooner you turn in to the speeder the better it is for me.

The sooner I turn in to the cop the better it is for you.

Remember the solution lies at the center.

Homie, you start the hand at the other end of the snowflake, we race to the middle, if you start at the middle I WIN!

You can't go for the middle. When you say "I am at the center" you are basically saying "I am shooting for the 8-ball first."

You play like you and I play like me.

how can you possibly go faster than a man drawing one and then hits the gas?

why would i go faster than a man drawing one who hits the gas? I'm the speeder I'm not trying to overtake the cops to show them who's boss.

But I can go faster.

The FBI agent.

Sometimes in games there are multiple solutions. But once the solutions exist, they are in competition with each other. At that point, the game is new, and the solution to the second game, which is also the solution to the first is the true solution.

In HULH people argue that the bot playing in bellagio is playing the solution to Hulh. But if I built a bot, my bot would win more money. So what good is a solution to a game that produces lesser results of a different strategy? Which strategy is really the solution?

Sometimes in games there are multiple solutions.

Only recently was this discovered.

But once the solutions exist, they are in competition with each other.

You vs. Me in Stripes vs. Sirens

At that point, the game is new, and the solution to the second game, which is also the solution to the first is the true solution.

Well done.

So what good is a solution to a game that produces lesser results of a different strategy?

When that solution produces greater results than that strategy.

Which strategy is really the solution?

YOU ARE SIRENS

I AM STRIPES

I was asking to what end will we be playing.

I have a feeling we'll know.

And why can't I do that drawing one?

You can speed drawing one, that's fine, but the sooner I realize you're speeding the sooner I can play Nash. Which equals ship the pot navy's way.

Why do you get to realize I'm speeding faster than I get to realize you're speeding?

I have played this game a million times, and the end is never what you think.

Complex Games have always had more than one solution. But most often games are played within games which limit the number of solutions dramatically.

And we are both playing sirens.

Why do you get to realize I'm speeding faster than I get to realize you're speeding?

I'm not sure yet I know how I want to leverage the answer to that question.

I have played this game a million times, and the end is never what you think.

:)

Complex Games have always had more than one solution.

:-/

I'm not so hot on this. If you want me to give you my thoughts please provide an example.

And we are both playing sirens.

STRIPES!

SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

1-0. This has left the world in ruins, and it will continue to do so until gameplay becomes more valuable than victories. I have spent my whole life ruining things, And I don't want to do that anymore. I just want to play.