official going to wsop thread.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be playing in the 1500 plhe event on sat (june 4) but im getting in on thursday and gonna be over at the 200 max/min nl game at the bellagio for most of friday, maybe try and play in bellagios weekly friday night tourney. roll by bellagio, im always in a redsox hatsteve

I am playing in the main event, but wont be able to play in the other events i planned because my girlfriend will be giving birth around then. damn kid could end up costing me a bracelet!

I am playing in the main event, but wont be able to play in the other events i planned because my girlfriend will be giving birth around then. damn kid could end up costing me a bracelet!
Lol

bump...come on guys, out of 6500+ registered users this is all we have going to the WSOP??i know its expensive to play, but this is it, this is what its all about, plus you dont HAVE to play, u can just watch and learn and whatever....anyways, just wanted to keep this thread rolling...

K, the list is updated as of now, looks like there is a decent amount of FCP'ers coming out which is awesome. Hopefully security isnt too extremely tight at the Rio because I will definatly try and watch most of the tourny's as long as im not working, but since im underage, if i get the boot, im screwed. Anyways, looks like most will be down around the main event so maybe we can figure out a meet or something, I have an awesome pool/party area at my apartment but its about 10 miles off the Strip but its always an option.

I made my reservations today!!!Staying at the Sahara from June 18th-23rd. Going to try to win my way into event #22, $1500 no-limit HE on June 22nd.

Playing in Event #9. Thinking about #7.
Did you know Daniel re-bought like 23 times a few years ago in event #7??
He was just trying to increase the prize-pool so that it would be worth his time to focus on playing well.
lol, the first time I read about him re-buying that many times I had to re-read it to make sure there weren't any typo's... Talk about a Nutbar session that worked out :club:
Playing in Event #9.  Thinking about #7.
Did you know Daniel re-bought like 23 times a few years ago in event #7??
That is what made me think about the rebuy event. I may do it anyway, but wont go nutso on the rebuys (do 1 plus add-on). That puts me in $3K for #7 and $2K in for #9 (I am playing with $6K I won on live NLHE MTT on Sat.)Any advise on rebuy strategy as I have only played freezeout.

I am not old enough to play, but my brother recently won an online qualifier for the main event and my father was planning on playing. I would like to attend only if I can watch. I have been looking all over the net for an age limit to watch but haven't found one... is there an age limit watch the tournament?

I am not old enough to play, but my brother recently won an online qualifier for the main event and my father was planning on playing.  I would like to attend only if I can watch.  I have been looking all over the net for an age limit to watch but haven't found one... is there an age limit watch the tournament?
There were signs where you enter the poker area that said "Nobody under 21 years old allowed". I was 19 last year and they didn't say anything. Then again that was at the Horseshoe and this is at the Rio.As long as you are like 18, I would think you'd be okay.

I'll be flying in on thursday I am pre-reg for event 2 and 3 . (gonna get blinded down a few hundred while I win event 2) Leaving red - eye sunday night. Coming back later in the month for more events.

I will be in Vegas Thursday morning June 2nd thru June 5th I am planning on playing in event 2 and maybe event 3 being that thats all I play here during the week ( PL HE). I also plan on playing at several od the Palms tourneys. I will be staying at the Gold Coast. I will not play any live games being that I play live 5 or 6 times a week unless there is a good lineup
I don't remember who said that but how did you get a room at gold coast. I had to shell out $600 for 3 nights at the Rio.

I will be in Las Vegas for the last half of the main event, July 12th through 19th. I was going to just watch and learn a little if i can get in. I am planning on playing the low limit side games. I was also thinking about entering the last event. $1000 NL, i believe.