Selling Action Wsopc Harrah's Cherokee, Nc

gl Lisa tis this thing

DiamondDixie@DiamondDixie19m

Good luck to all who made day 2 of event 4 #wsopnc!

In Cherokee just reg'd for event 5 and getting checked in.

DiamondDixie@DiamondDixie22m

35bb blinds at 100/200/25. Having trouble getting much going. Staying alive by stealing. #ineverhaveit

DiamondDixie@DiamondDixie22m

ITM 40K at 1500/3000/500

gogogogoogogogo

DiamondDixie@DiamondDixie

1m

Doubled to 17bb about 30 left

1m

85k at 2500/5k/500 24 left

2m

126k at 2.5k/5k :-)

2m

90K same 3k/6k/1k

DiamondDixie@DiamondDixie5h

Made day 2, 69k 16 left blinds at 4k/8k tomorrow.

gogogogo gl

Going to be worki.g thsi short shack hard. Go big or go home! Thanks for the sweat all and the updates Rose.

My package included today's $365 event 8 but since I made day 2 of the 6 max I can't play. If it's okay with all my investors and I either don't play the ME or bust, there is a $365 ring event on Sunday and/ or Monday I can play instead. If this is okay with you guys juat let me know here or on Twitter.

your choice girl, glglgl, I am ok with whatever you choose

and those double up fairies are on the way

gg Lisa and gl in event #8, cashed somewhere around $1300

I'm out and I got in event 8. Will you post on FCP

DiamondDixie@DiamondDixie2m

Out of the 6 max in 16th. Shoved 77 UTG with 8bb and BB called with AQ and got there. :-( In event 8 now!

Out of event 8 AA cracked by KQo and never recovered, busted to the same guy AIPF AJ vs his AK.

gg

All the games in my package are complete, with my only cash being $1302 for the 6 max 16th place finish. I have limited computer access so it will be Tuesday before I can get profits distributed.

Thanks again to those of you who had enough faith in my game to buy a percentage of my package. I wish I could have made us all more money but I feel I played pretty well and it was a great experience for my first time selling action and my first WSOP-C event.

I'm going play a couple of sng sats and the mega sat to the main tomorrow. I really hope I can sat in, otherwise I may either play the ladies event or the $365 ring event on Sunday on my own little dime.

Adding event 11 $365 and the nightly $130. Total with markup is $569, selling 50% and have 8% for $46 left, do any of you who I owe money want it?

Rose I have you down for 17% for $98 which is what I owe you.

I owe those with 5% $65 and 2.5% $32.55

fine with me glglgl and tid

Adding event 11 $365 and the nightly $130. Total with markup is $569, selling 50% and have 8% for $46 left, do any of you who I owe money want it?

Rose I have you down for 17% for $98 which is what I owe you.

I owe those with 5% $65 and 2.5% $32.55

I'll take it if it hasn't sold yet.

I'll have everyone paid by the end of the day tomorrow.

Everyone who can needs to add Cherokee to your live play next year. It will be around the same time. The field was incredibly soft and despite being overwhelmed by the huge turnout they handled things pretty well. It turned out to be the second largest circuit event right behind Hammond and 3rd large main event, which paid $250K to 1st.

Again thanks to all who bought action, too bad I didn't make us anymore money this time. Thanks to everyone else for your support.