North Korea Vows To Nuke Everybody

I don't give a shit if North Korea invades the South. That's their problem, not ours. **** them.

Bring our boys home from all overseas regions, shut down all bases, let other people handle their own ****ing problems.

Now there's some sound advice.

IIRC there's apparently this shitty little oriental submarine that's a huge pain in the ass. I'm guessing its somewhere in that graphic.

Iran has them, I guess NK has them. I don't know what they are but some years back I recall reading online a bit about them and how they appear just totally absurd on the surface, this stupid little 4 man (or whatever) submarine but are tactically a ****ing nightmare since they were sinking aircraft carriers (and basicallty anything else they wanted) in manuevers.

These retarded little subs are apparently a meaningful Y factor in Naval warfare with any of these 3rd world crapholes.

Let me see if I can't dig up info on them.

I would bet this is likely disinformation. I think we can track a coasting sub from space, so I doubt a diesel 4 man is causing problems for our attack subs.

I would bet this is likely disinformation. I think we can track a coasting sub from space, so I doubt a diesel 4 man is causing problems for our attack subs.

But he has a mean collection of Transformers amassed at the border and a promise to unleash hell on anyone who opposes him, reportedly.

PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report)—North Korea’s official news agency announced today that the military’s planned missile test had been put on hold because of “problems with Windows 8.”

Intelligence analysts said that the announcement gave rare insight into the inner workings of North Korea’s missile program, which until last year had been running on Windows 95.

The announcement from the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) did not indicate a new scheduled time for a missile test, saying only that it was “working with Windows 8 support to resolve the issue.”

In the words of one intelligence analyst, “That means the test been delayed indefinitely.”

A source close to the North Korean regime reported that Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un is furious about the Windows 8 problems and is considering a number of options, including declaring war on Microsoft.

PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report)—North Korea’s official news agency announced today that the military’s planned missile test had been put on hold because of “problems with Windows 8.”

Intelligence analysts said that the announcement gave rare insight into the inner workings of North Korea’s missile program, which until last year had been running on Windows 95.

The announcement from the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) did not indicate a new scheduled time for a missile test, saying only that it was “working with Windows 8 support to resolve the issue.”

In the words of one intelligence analyst, “That means the test been delayed indefinitely.”

A source close to the North Korean regime reported that Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un is furious about the Windows 8 problems and is considering a number of options, including declaring war on Microsoft.

Is this a joke? Is NK relying on pirated programs to launch weapons? LOOOOOOOOOL

IIRC there's apparently this shitty little oriental submarine that's a huge pain in the ass. I'm guessing its somewhere in that graphic.

Iran has them, I guess NK has them. I don't know what they are but some years back I recall reading online a bit about them and how they appear just totally absurd on the surface, this stupid little 4 man (or whatever) submarine but are tactically a ****ing nightmare since they were sinking aircraft carriers (and basicallty anything else they wanted) in manuevers.

These retarded little subs are apparently a meaningful Y factor in Naval warfare with any of these 3rd world crapholes.

Let me see if I can't dig up info on them.

What aircraft carriers? Or are you referencing a simulation?

What aircraft carriers? Or are you referencing a simulation?

Yes it was in simulations. I haven't taken the time to dig up the article.

Whether it's bulshit 'theory' or not I don't know.

This sort of thing isn't in my area of expertise, so I'm going on casual layperson 'what I heard' knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...

I bet during this whole Boston bombing event poor Kim Jung the 3rd has been screaming threats and warnings and we forgot to care.

Poor little guy

I bet during this whole Boston bombing event poor Kim Jung the 3rd has been screaming threats and warnings and we forgot to care.

Poor little guy

Yeah, he declared nuclear war 2 days ago and know one cares.