Reno Room Suggestions.

Hey gang, incredibly long time since I posted but I thought you guys could help me out on something.

I'm headed to Reno Wednesday - Saturday for some NCAA tourney betting and I'd like to spend a good chunk of time in card rooms. Any suggestions on the best spots to play?

I'll trip report when I get back, and trust me it'll be a good one. Going with some maniacs and planning on a Big Lebowski costume, disco karaoke and bluffing blue hairs while rocking a leisure suit.

It's been a couple of years since I've been to Reno but when I was there the most games were at the El Dorado, also played at the Peppermill and Atlantis.

In Reno there are a lot of locals that play and less tourists, if there is a convention or event in town that helps a lot, the last time I played at the El Dorado it was durring the street vibrations bike convention and there were two HA members at my table wearing insignia.

Nice. I'll check it out.

Wow, that's kinda scary about the biker convention. If there's any HA members at my table I'm getting up immediately. I tend to antagonize a little bit while I'm gambling (good-natured ribbing), and I don't want to run the risk of saying the wrong thing.

Nice. I'll check it out.

Wow, that's kinda scary about the biker convention. If there's any HA members at my table I'm getting up immediately. I tend to antagonize a little bit while I'm gambling (good-natured ribbing), and I don't want to run the risk of saying the wrong thing.

offer to buy their colors, that usually goes over well

El Dorado still spreads stud, which is pretty rare. There is usually a couple games at the atlantis as well. Been a couple of years, but that is how it has been for years in Reno

Myself and Kobe2odom8 were leaving Sacramento and decided to stop in Reno yesterday for a quick 30 minute craps session which turned into a night of heavy drinking (after we won some $$$) and poker and booking a hotel room at the Atlantis.

Nice rooms, nice poker room, all around nice place.

Peppermill sports book was pretty solid, as was their breakfast.