World Series of Poker champ Greg Raymer -- aka the FossilMan -- has been busted for trying to bury his bone ... after allegedly soliciting a prostitute online.

What a great use of police resources setting up a sting to get 6 Johns. I wonder how many officers they had working on that.

I guess they didn't have any home poker games to bust with their SWAT unit that day.

The Madame probably forgot to bribe the Captain

There doesn't appear to be any Madame. The Police just posted an ad and set up in a hotel as a sting to get Johns.

I can understand them setting up anybody who is trying to solicit underage girls or going after the pimps and others who prey on those who are vulnerable but it's just so stupid to set up a sting out of a hotel that the police even said hasn't had any prostitution issues.

It's kind of absurd too that they put these guys up for public ridicule before they've even had a trial. I think North Carolina is the state that just legalized the board game Monopoly about a month ago so I guess at least they are finally progressing into the 19th Century.

According to the article he is a poker "legend". Winning 1 World Series bracelet and doing not much else does not constitue a legend!

could you imagine the poor girl that would have to sack that behemoth. I bet she would be dry heaving, maybe outright vomit, who knows.

years ago this would have been a super thread with endless hours of entertainment. i would have busted into it with this:

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

He didn't come close to being in.

According to the article he is a poker "legend". Winning 1 World Series bracelet and doing not much else does not constitue a legend!

He has been on a hot streak recently:

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=7955

Won four HPT events since last July.