Random Still Photo Of The Moment

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a lot of snow    

Haven't been around much lately, but it's nice to see this thread. I'll contribute some of my photos for this thread.                  

I just did some research and the angle and hair definitely play a large role in her attractiveness. She's got a schnoz, but I can overlook that due to the rest of her assets.

Mia Khalifia in case anyone else is in the mood to do some ​research.

Wait. So you want her to be tatted up? We couldn't be more different Sklansky. Maybe that's why we're best friends.

I used to hate them. I also used to hate large jugs. People can grow, and I have hope for you.

I am thinking alot of people like the video's where she's all dressed up in traditional muslim garb. I know I do!

Living in Toronto this is making it very difficult for me as I now have to do second takes whenever I pass by one of these ladies that normally would not get 1 look.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some shots I took of the International Space Station crossing in front of the Moon. The station is about 250 miles high and travelling 17,500 mph. It took a half-second for it to transit the Moon. I'll link a video of it I shot also. The voice you hear is a college buddy of mine giving me a countdown to start firing the shutter on my camera (it crosses right after he gets to "30"... don't blink!). The station wasn't visible for this, so I used a transit prediction to know when to start the camera.

ISS%20Lunar%20Transit%2001302015-7778-XL.jpg

ISS%20Lunar%20Transit%2001302015-7779-XL.jpg

ISS%20Lunar%20Transit%2001302015%20resize3-7778-XL.jpg

• Like 5

Where did you get the info of when it would cross? How often does it cross in front of the moon?

Nice shot.

Where did you get the info of when it would cross? How often does it cross in front of the moon?

Nice shot.

I use a website called calsky.com. It predicts all passes, but is very useful in predicting transits of the Sun and Moon. You can get a general 2 day advance prediction that shows a line on Google Maps where you can be to photograph a transit. Click calsky.com > Satellites > Internat. Space Station ISS, then scroll down to "2 day map...".

You can also set up your observing site and do predictions for up to 2 months, although the farther away the event, the less accurate the prediction.

I can't really say how often it crosses in front of the Moon. I've had 4 opportunities since early last Summer that were within an hour's drive from my house. The next good opportunity for me looks like late March. By good opportunity I mean (1) the Moon is somewhat close to full, (2) the Moon is pretty high in the sky (less atmosphere to shoot through and the ISS is closer to you, and (3) the "centerline" is somewhat close to my house.

Its okay. I feel like i could get better clarity on my 6plus though.

Lol, you probably could!