Random Still Photo Of The Moment

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a lot of snow    

Haven't been around much lately, but it's nice to see this thread. I'll contribute some of my photos for this thread.                  

lol at all those comments talking about how creepy it is. If she thought the guy was cute, she would find it endearing. Maybe. I don't really know what women will do.

Yeah, if the guy look like Steven Dorff (I also don't know very much about women) she'd be all like, "Oh my God, SO SWEET!" But if he looks exactly how we all know he looks, "Oh my God, SKEEZE BALL!"

I'm all for the old standard that the difference between flirtation and harassment is how handsome the guy is...but I'm just not seeing this particular double standard. Maybe it if were literally someone famously hot and could provide a quick status bump, sure, but I just don't see a normal, good looking guy getting away with that level of creepiness.

I'm all for the old standard that the difference between flirtation and harassment is how handsome the guy is...but I'm just not seeing this particular double standard. Maybe it if were literally someone famously hot and could provide a quick status bump, sure, but I just don't see a normal, good looking guy getting away with that level of creepiness.

I think it probably depends how into imgur she is.

• Like 1