Random Still Photo Of The Moment

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a lot of snow    

Haven't been around much lately, but it's nice to see this thread. I'll contribute some of my photos for this thread.                  

I'm not a dietitian, so I wouldn't be able to comment on that. I can say that she has a ridiculous body.

wX7H8Uo.png

e

i agree...but compared to other pics i see with the same getup...a bit thinner and a little more bone structure than usual...IMO

e

i agree...but compared to other pics i see with the same getup...a bit thinner and a little more bone structure than usual...IMO

No offense Jack Sprat, but I suspect your time withering away in the hospital has given you a taste for the BBW.

• Like 1

No offense Jack Sprat, but I suspect your time withering away in the hospital has given you a taste for the BBW.

****...youre probably right. although i do have some prettty hot nurses at Hershey with great bodies

****...youre probably right. although i do have some prettty hot nurses at Hershey with great bodies

Has anything ever happened with one? I feel like to be a nurse requires compassion, and a compassionate person is bound to give an occasional mercy tug, right?

Has anything ever happened with one? I feel like to be a nurse requires compassion, and a compassionate person is bound to give an occasional mercy tug, right?

naw...i guess im not that pathetic a patient yet.

no, just some kissing, thats about it

naw...i guess im not that pathetic a patient yet.

no, just some kissing, thats about it

Tell them you have a disease where if you don't have sex, you'll die. They are ****ing nurses, not doctors. There's like a 50% chance they'll buy it. The only reason it's that low is I would imagine doctors use that line a lot on them.

• Like 1

Tell them you have a disease where if you don't have sex, you'll die. They are ****ing nurses, not doctors. There's like a 50% chance they'll buy it. The only reason it's that low is I would imagine doctors use that line a lot on them.

they ARE smarter than that...believe me...i cant even get an ambien an hour after a pain pill...

but good thing they have no sense of smell when it comes to beer in my room :)

they ARE smarter than that...believe me...i cant even get an ambien an hour after a pain pill...

but good thing they have no sense of smell when it comes to beer in my room :)

It's hard to smell beer when you are sneaking off into the supply closet every 20 minutes to do pharmaceutical cocaine with the plastic surgeon. Just change your chart to say, "that sex disease high schoolers get"

It's hard to smell beer when you are sneaking off into the supply closet every 20 minutes to do pharmaceutical cocaine with the plastic surgeon. Just change your chart to say, "that sex disease high schoolers get"

GD man!...you are an innovator!

BYGuhn4IMAAzsdK.jpg

• Like 1