I can understand the hate for Erik, but why Brenda? Seems like she's done a decent job of scheming this season, though I'm obv rooting for Cochran.

Scheming at what? Last week was the first week they started showing her the whole season, and Cochrane was behind getting Andrea out. Brenda has not schemed, she hasn't done anything. Erik is just as oblivious as Sugar.

brvheart, that was really bad I agree. Seasons 4 and 5 were the worst. I didn't think Vecepia was that horrible because she was in the underdog alliance, and they were able to get rid of the jerks in the majority alliance. But with that said Vecepia didn't deserve to win and Probst regularly calls her the worst winner.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked how the final few days played out, although having Erik go out with medical isn't fun.

I'm not entirely sure, but did cochrane get all the votes? I am happy not so much for the million dollars that he won, but he is one of the few people who legitimately benefitted and transformed themselves during the time on the show. He is more confidant and hopefully his financial situation will let him follow his dreams to become a writer.

I liked how the final few days played out, although having Erik go out with medical isn't fun.

I'm not entirely sure, but did cochrane get all the votes? I am happy not so much for the million dollars that he won, but he is one of the few people who legitimately benefitted and transformed themselves during the time on the show. He is more confidant and hopefully his financial situation will let him follow his dreams to become a writer.

yup it was unanimous

Lame

Good episode other than one of my/figs horses being voted off. How bad do you have to be at Survivor when you get picked to be voted off by default? I'm guessing pretty bad.

I don't understand what happened with the immunity necklace. That had to be some kind of post production where the dude is fumbling with his trousers and the blonde sees something in his pants, right? Like, there's no way he's that dumb. I'm not sure how far I can trust this show anymore.

Most memorable Survivor moment in the last many seasons for me; "COOKIES!"

Yee of little faith. We rode Dawn right into a 2nd place tie. I am very happy for Cochran though.

Ya, he deserved the unanimous win.

It was a pretty decent season. I didn't expect much since I generally dislike the returning player casts.

Erik is just as oblivious as Sugar.

Sugar was the best contestant in the history of survivor even though she wasn't exactly the best player.

Sugar was the best contestant in the history of survivor even though she wasn't exactly the best player.

Haha. I heard an interview with Corinne after she was voted out. They asked her if being on the island with Philip was the most excruciating thing ever. She said that nobody compares to Sugar.

I've always thought Corinne was a miserable bitch, so I can't believe anything she says. That being said, Sugar does seem to be pretty unbearable.

• 3 months later...