What happened was my pick Reynolds is an idiot! Anyone who tries to hook up as a couple on DAY 1 is a fool so she probably did see him fiddling with it in his pocket. Allie getting the boot might be the best thing to happen to him though to get his head in the game. Now he needs to just shut his mouth, let Shamar bury himself and use the necklace to further himself in a new alliance. Looks like Brandon is being a complete wacko as well, that's not going to end well for him.

I think Erik, Malcolm or Cochran stand the best chance out of the favourites to go deep. Not so sure about the fans yet.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have Dawn or Cochran but do you want to go halfers?

Thanks for the offer. I'll just join next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.... what a head case.... That was definitely the highlight of the season and will be the topic of conversation at the reunion I'm sure.

I don't like that I have an underdog pick with Reynold but I can't stop rooting for the guy. Finding another idol... good job sir.

• 3 weeks later...

This is an update of who is left to pay. I'll send everyone PMs to settle up, not to worry it won't be a problem.

Paid

Gov

babying

ottawa_biatch

king_tanner

gobears

gwcgwc

gruven

Unpaid

DNA

underdog

serge

I'm pretty sure in all the seasons of Survivor this was my favorite episode, maybe because of the players involved in the challenges and outcomes. It just had some many extra layers of drama and deceit!

I'm pretty sure in all the seasons of Survivor this was my favorite episode, maybe because of the players involved in the challenges and outcomes. It just had some many extra layers of drama and deceit!

I really enjoyed it as well. It was entertaining without any insanity or train wrecks.

ya last night's episode was great, but rewatch some shit before you call it your favorite. Nothing this season stacks up to the best ever. Cochrane is becoming pretty HOF though

I feel like Cochrane was already in the hall of fame. I loved him his last season.

However, I agree with Tanner. Nothing is ever going to touch the episode where Russell blindsided Boston Rob.

That was a great episode, though I went from having my guys Malcolm & Reynolds in a really good spot to being on the outs now. I'm probably alone on this but I'm not so sure Cochrane really beat Malcolm at the final challenge but no one was going to argue it.

Bug eating challenges are the best.

• 2 weeks later...

It was interesting that they announced having all the idols before the vote. I'm fine with it, but it was weird.

I thought it was a terrible decision for them to vote out Phillipp. He's the last person I would have voted out. No one is voting for Phillipp at final.

I think they should have split the votes between Dawn, Cochran, and Brenda, and forced everyone to vote for one of them.

I'm pretty shocked they didn't do that.

I love survivor. It's a great show.

Personally, I like 200 for 1st and 25 for 2nd and 3rd. I think it's a lock for a 3 way finale based on previous seasons. All three final spots should get something but my way would put the lions share to the luck box winner. I'm good however you decide to run it obv.

Shipped.

I know this was a couple months back but I'm in agreement here with Gary. I think we should do $200 for 1st, $25 for 2nd/3rd. That way, you make the finals you get your money back and go for the win. I hope that's ok with everyone? If not I'd rather do $150 for first and $50 for 2nd & 3rd. I think 3rd place needs to get paid making the finals (I think it will be 3 in the final tribal council)..

This is how I had posted it originally:

Prize Pool $250

1st: $150

2nd: $100

If there is a tie for 2nd place then 2nd & 3rd will each get $50. All prize money will be sent back via paypal.

• 2 weeks later...

Michael, Phillip, Malcom, Reynold, Andrea (current jury)

Cochran - I think at this point I want either Cochran or Brenda to win. Cochran has developed considerably over his 2 seasons on the show growing self confidence and also physically more capable. I feel like he was good at the strategy of the game and in his first go around he was ok with his lot, this game he has started to assert himself more and be apart of the inner circle especially with Phillip gone. Only player this season not to have his name written down once.

Sherri - I think Sherri hasn't done enough to win; and because of her alienation from her original alliance as well being mostly Phillips' lackey she would be a excellent choice to bring to the top 3.

Dawn - She got a few key pieces of information to originally keep her alliance together and had a pretty epic break down that led to her tight alliance with Brenda. The rest of the alliance needs to be aware of this and likely break up the two in one of the next few votes or end up in a finals that involves Dawn, Brenda and Sherri.

Erik - He could go on a challenge run and keep an immunity idol on his neck until the very end. I find it very unlikely that he could win it all.

Eddie - Eddie is a reasonable threat to win challenges and there are much weaker players you could take to the end with you. His likely allies in a vote at the end would be Malcom, Reynold, Andrea and Michael. He could clearly have more or less people vote for him, but I definitely could see anywhere from 2-5 votes and thats not a risk I would likely bring to the final three with me if I could prevent it.

Brenda - Excellent social game, very tight with Dawn. She is also a solid competitior at the immunity challenges and you can't count her out from winning them. She voted with Dawn and Cochran for self preservation, for that reason I could see her keeping Cochran to the end as well, but I find it unlikely. She has been fairly strategic the last time she played until she got blindsided. Voting off Cochran and Eddie as the next two seems the best way to end up with a million dollars, bringing Sherri aboard and cutting loose poor Erik at #4.

I find it most likely too see Brenda or Cochran to make a strong move here and win it all, but Eddie seems like the darkhorse.

If Brenda or Erik wins, the show has gone to shit and I won't watch it again

Por Que!?

I think it will be Dawn or Cochrane, but my money is on Cochrane.

If Brenda or Erik wins, the show has gone to shit and I won't watch it again

I can understand the hate for Erik, but why Brenda? Seems like she's done a decent job of scheming this season, though I'm obv rooting for Cochran.

If you're going to quit watching because an unworthy person wins, you should have quit watching when that terrible bitch Vecepia beat the awesome mormon chick Neleh, Boston Rob, and the underrated Hunter Ellis in season 4.