Personally, I like 200 for 1st and 25 for 2nd and 3rd. I think it's a lock for a 3 way finale based on previous seasons. All three final spots should get something but my way would put the lions share to the luck box winner. I'm good however you decide to run it obv.

Shipped.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had zach do all the randomizing for us:

Here are the picks:

Gov Malcom & Reynold

DNS Cochran & Sherri

GWCGWC Dawn & Allie

underdog Phillip & Julia

gruven Erik & Eddie

babying Brandon & Matt

serge Andrea & Michael

ottawa Corinne & Shamar

gobears Francesca & Laura

king_tanner Brenda & Hope

The first name is a returning player and the second name is new player to the game.

Good luck!

I feel I really lucked out this time. I think Malcom has an advantage being more unknown to the rest & just coming off playing the game while Reynold is a typical 30yr old strong competitor by the looks of it. I feel I got 2 physical threats.

Gov Malcom & Reynold

DNS Cochran & Sherri

GWCGWC Dawn & Allie

underdog Phillip & Julia

gruven Erik & Eddie

babying Brandon & Matt

serge Andrea & Michael

ottawa Corinne & Shamar

gobears Francesca & Laura

king_tanner Brenda & Hope

Francesca... really didn't stand a chance. You just need to shut your trap during the first couple of weeks and let others bury themselves to keep your head off the chopping block.

I feel pretty great about having Malcom & Reynold, they both shined in episode 1 and proved their physical value to the tribes. The downside is Reynold played the idiot card and started hooking up on DAY 1... keep it in your pants bro, you're clearly not a 'fan' of this show to know what's good for you.

I can't believe the returning champion got screwed out of particapating. ;)

I love Dawn. She and Cochran are going a long way this season.

I can't believe the returning champion got screwed out of particapating. ;)

I love Dawn. She and Cochran are going a long way this season.

I don't have Dawn or Cochran but do you want to go halfers?

Lame

Good episode other than one of my/figs horses being voted off. How bad do you have to be at Survivor when you get picked to be voted off by default? I'm guessing pretty bad.

I don't understand what happened with the immunity necklace. That had to be some kind of post production where the dude is fumbling with his trousers and the blonde sees something in his pants, right? Like, there's no way he's that dumb. I'm not sure how far I can trust this show anymore.

Most memorable Survivor moment in the last many seasons for me; "COOKIES!"

I don't understand what happened with the immunity necklace. That had to be some kind of post production where the dude is fumbling with his trousers and the blonde sees something in his pants, right? Like, there's no way he's that dumb. I'm not sure how far I can trust this show anymore.

What happened was my pick Reynolds is an idiot! Anyone who tries to hook up as a couple on DAY 1 is a fool so she probably did see him fiddling with it in his pocket. Allie getting the boot might be the best thing to happen to him though to get his head in the game. Now he needs to just shut his mouth, let Shamar bury himself and use the necklace to further himself in a new alliance. Looks like Brandon is being a complete wacko as well, that's not going to end well for him.

I think Erik, Malcolm or Cochran stand the best chance out of the favourites to go deep. Not so sure about the fans yet.