oh hell no.

"People who have experienced being bitten by these bugs say it feels like a hot nail being driven through your flesh."

Here, let me show you how big they are by letting one crawl on my hand.

japanese-hornet.jpg

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hell no, where would I get a giant hornet from plus I'm not nuts.

It's just the entire concept of 'flat screen TV' as being relevant to anything anymore.   People still say "flat screen TV" with implied context as though this were 2001 and they cost $5K.

I don't think acceptance of equality has anything to do with it. Rome had no such illusions, they believed in the superiority of races and even in the superiority of family blood lines. Rome was force

I was roofing my house several years ago and I was cleaning up/removing a tarp as the sun was going down. It was fairly dark at the time, and I got bit by something that gave me the 2nd worst pain I've ever experienced. I've been stung by bumble bees, and wasps, but this felt multiple times worse than that. I've often thought about my mixed emotions of finding out what that was. Like, was it just a really awesome wasp? If so, I would like to know that. However, if it was a spider or something like that, I would rather not know, because I would have a very unhealthy fear of spiders the rest of my life if it was.

I can't even imagine being bitten/stung by one of those giant bees. Awful.

This is my new favorite post of yours.

You've got to throw me a like at least. I know blogger Kurt Bell would.

• 3 weeks later...

I know it seems like this happens every week somewhere in China

Super smog in China closes schools, cancels flights

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/...1#ixzz2iMHXVhac

image.jpg

Every winter is like this due to heating with coal, regularly opening new coal fired power stations isn't helping the situation either.

Power plants need scrubbers on them like the ones that became common in the states in the 70s and natural gas has to replace coal in the home.

Could this be worse than Industrial Revolution London?

• 2 weeks later...

When you have that many people to feed.

China just bought 5% of Ukraine

china-ukraine.png

Ukraine getting looted for all its land and blonde brides.

Seriously though, we require reporting foreign ownership of aglands here in the US.

Apparently 1 European hectare translates to about 2.5 of our acres.

Foreigners hold about 26,000,000 acres of ag land here in the US but it's mostly Canadians...

http://farmprogress....-acres-0-102962

... which means the eventual confiscation will meet no resistance.

Great (but long) article on the situation between the Chinese and the ethnic Uighur minority.

My oldest nephew is a Uighur (pronounced similar to Wigger). He was adopted at 13 from Almaty, KZ, right across the Chinese border.

My oldest nephew is a Uighur (pronounced similar to Wigger). He was adopted at 13 from Almaty, KZ, right across the Chinese border.

I thought it was pronounced more like We Gar

Ukraine getting looted for all its land and blonde brides.

Seriously though, we require reporting foreign ownership of aglands here in the US.

Apparently 1 European hectare translates to about 2.5 of our acres.

Foreigners hold about 26,000,000 acres of ag land here in the US but it's mostly Canadians...

http://farmprogress....-acres-0-102962

... which means the eventual confiscation will meet no resistance.

A significant portion of that land is owned by multinational companies with headquarters in Canada. So it'll be even easier to confiscate - a tweak to the tax ruling here or there, company changes their headquarters and all that land is moved back to US ownership. So much easier than annexing it.

• 2 weeks later...

In Beijing Jan 4th.

Saved up a bit, wanted to see China, figured it would be a fun trip. Spending one week on a guided tour, another week just doing whatever, meeting people.

Excited for this one.

• Like 1

In Beijing Jan 4th.

Saved up a bit, wanted to see China, figured it would be a fun trip. Spending one week on a guided tour, another week just doing whatever, meeting people.

Excited for this one.

Hopefully the air is breathable while you're there. It can be very very chunky in the Winter.

Just out of curiosity, and not flaming anyone, whats the point of this thread? Is it to say how shitty it is in china? Or is it to assure us that no matter what global warming steps we take, china will nullify them anyway so wats the point?

Just out of curiosity, and not flaming anyone, whats the point of this thread? Is it to say how shitty it is in china? Or is it to assure us that no matter what global warming steps we take, china will nullify them anyway so wats the point?

The purpose is to hopefully educate some people a little bit about China since the average person is clueless and the relationship that the Western countries have with China is going to be crucial for the future.

That and my Wife and Step-Daughters are Chinese so I come across stuff that I think may interest other people so I post it.