Yahoo Fantasy League

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So who's the idiot that decided we shouldn't have put money on this league!

Trying again. Maybe we can start it and send out invites. Maybe if we build it they will come.

Draft time is now set for 8pm this coming Sunday night.

Need everyone who wants to play to get registered so it will allow us to draft without an issue. Right now we have seven teams registered.

I work until 7ish (later if it's busy) on Sunday, but should almost definitely be able to make it home by 8, in any event. I'm good with this time.

I prefer no $$$ because I'm broke as balls.

Looking for Serge and Dale to both register their teams. I haven't heard back from Jay, but I would need to find one more GM to even thing out before we added an 11th team.

Edit - Actually, I don't think JP has registered his team yet either, so having Jay join us would be perfect.

Ill play if free. Seems you have mixed opinions on that

Looks like this year will be for funsies. None of the people who want to play for money seem that dead set on it compared to those who do not. I have to make sure we have an even number, so I'll make you first alternate for now Steve and if another person joins as well you can both get in.

9:30 pm good for me.

"might" is an issue if I can make it back in time. My wife is very good as I spent the night before my 20th wedding anniversary with a bunch of guys here

I need Serge and JP to register their teams please. If we have one more team that wants in, I can get Steve into the league as well. Once we have the final number of teams and everyone is registered, I'll create a draft order randomly.