It's The End Of The World...

It's the end of the world...  

20 members have voted

1. 1. So, with the "supposed" doomsday coming so close I got to thinking what kinds of possible scenarios can happen. If you "have to" be in an end of the world situation how would you want to go?

• Zombie apocalypse
    • Meteor collides into the earth
    • Alien invasion
    • Nuclear disater, either from war or accident

Well you've kind of got an apples and oranges thing going. In all but 1 there is a chance to survive the initial event and perhaps even re-establish a society. I suppose if the asteroid were the right size, that could hold true as well. I guess it's a matter of degrees.

People should have to post in the thread to vote. I keep being fooled by the little star saying there's another post and then clicking on the thread even though as I click I can see the little flame angel pic that shows I was the last poster but it's like when you lock your keys in your car but realize it as you're closing the door and end up consciously knowing you're locking your keys in your car.

It's like continually navigating to the religion sub-forum on "accident" when trying to navigate to the entertainment sub-forum....or something.

How far in advance would we know about the world-ending meteor?

Watch Meloncholia for that scenario.

Note: Melancholia wasn't very good, except for Kirsten's tits. Those were pretty magnificent.

• 3 months later...

I selected Meteor because i have been seeing an unusual amount of them streaking by earth in the last 30 days. not the usual ones. Im talking Big ones like the Russia, Florida NYC CA and many others.

in the last 30 days there have been 17 Russia style close calls. though Russia was the closest of all of them.

I totally want zombie apocalypse if I gotta go I want to go down fighting and I'd love shooting zombies with a crossbow like Daryl on The Walking Dead!