Looking to make a deposit online, bought the prepaid walmart money card. Looking to load on a US friendly site. The card is not allowing Lock Poker until my personalized card comes in a week and a half, because the transaction is coming from outside the US, and this is not allowed until the card is recieved. Anyone know a place I could deposit where the transaction would come from an acceptable place, so i don't have to wait a week and a half to play? Thanks -Cole

Bovada will take visa pre paid cards but make sure the card specifies it can be used online and internationally. They will also take money gram, which is the way I deposited. The fees are only 11.99 and they will reimburse you if your deposit is 300 or more.

I don't know why more Americans aren't playing at bovada. They seem to be the only us site that gets pays within 2 wks, the games are soft, and customer service is always available by phone. The only cons is the lack of a rake back and high rake, but I like having money on a site that is making good bread. At FTP everyone and their moms was sponsored and I always wondered how the **** they could afford to pay all those pros. Now we know.

...but make sure the card specifies it can be used online and internationally.

Did you read his post?

...because the transaction is coming from outside the US, and this is not allowed until the card is recieved

---

To the OP, all sites will be international transactions, because none are based in the US, for many legal reasons.

You can deposit with Western Union on Carbon. You can either go to the grocery store and get a WU or you can do it online.

You just open the poker client to make a cash deposit. You'll get a name and address to make out the WU. You buy the WU. Then you go back to the client and enter the WU transaction code you receive. After I entered the transaction code, it took about 10 minutes for the money to appear in my account.

***I don't know why more Americans aren't playing at bovada.***

Anonymous tables.

+1

Anonymous tables and bots.

You can on RPM too, think I'd rather play on RPM than Carbon right now. Poker Host has their own cashier and they take WU and Money too.

Pretty sure True/ACR do too.

If I wasn't broke I'd definitely put money on Bovada, annon tables or not they have so pretty decent MTTs and soft fields.

Are anon tables and the chances of playing w bots at micro to mid stakes making bovada really not worth playing? I honestly didn't think so but maybe it's affecting people at higher stakes.