• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Category: Getting Ready To Do Some Yoga      

wall dancing gone wrong      

more like

Posted Images

Oh shit. Congratulations. You should do a Well for the Sick Thread.

I'm semi-familiar with a general Well, but what would this entail? (I imagine I'd be up for doing it.) Just open the floor to questions about my relationship/fiancee?

I was just joking. The premise was that there seems to be a general difficulty w/r/t posters there getting girls to go out with them, but you've snagged the extremely specific thing you were looking for and are marrying her in an extraordinarily short span.

• Like 2

Haha.

You just need to convince them that online dating is a great option and the stigma previously attached to it is basically gone.

Sites like OKCupid get a bad name, because they seem too efficient and straight forward. It seems like you'd just be out there as 100% interested in sleeping with/dating them just by sending them a message or text, and there would be no way to turn that into an excruciating, endless, unwanted friendship scenario, where you'd resent the girl's existence in ways that disturb anyone you mention them too. But there is actually a pretty simple way to end up with that result: about 1/3 of the girls on there say they are looking for "friends" or "activity partners." A discerning dater could easily just look for these flakes and end up just as confused and frustrated as they would have my dating B&M. In fact it's even more of a sure thing, because if you just go around texting random girls, sooner or later you might run into one who is horny or actually interested in you, but on OKC, if you select only for girls openly not looking for sex/relationships, you can guarantee the exact result.

• Like 1

there would be no way to turn that into an excruciating, endless, unwanted friendship scenario, where you'd resent the girl's existence in ways that disturb anyone you mention them too.

You don't give our boys enough credit. They would become plutonic friends with a prostitute that they already paid

As for the rest of your post, is that a thing? Girls to on OKC looking for buddies to walk trails and go bike riding with? Weird

• Like 1

You don't give our boys enough credit. They would become plutonic friends with a prostitute that they already paid

As for the rest of your post, is that a thing? Girls to on OKC looking for buddies to walk trails and go bike riding with? Weird

That's what they say. I think they actually just want an out for when their BF finds their profile or when some creep they are chatting with needs to be let down easy. Or maybe they just really don't have any friends who like hiking, idk.

Yeah, I think it's them easing in and rationalizing their actions in their mind. Society has told them they can't just get their fck on. I encourage them otherwise