Full Tilt Poker Opens For Real Money Nov 6Th 7Am Et

Non American players can now log into their accounts.

Full Tilt Poker Opens for Play-Money, Players can View Balances

One week ahead of its full relaunch for real money, today Full Tilt went back online for the public to log in and play for play-money.

Players can now download the software from FullTiltPoker.com and can log back into their accounts. They can also see their account balances and FTP points, observe and play on play money tables, and create new accounts.

Players in the US are instructed to go to FullTiltPoker.net, the play money site, although this will not be available until November 6. US players still await the department of justice to announce the payment processor that will facilitate repayment. PokerStars is not responsible for the repayment of US players.

oh my I still have money there lol

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/corporate_blog/2012/the-return-of-full-tilt-poker-123664.html

The return of Full Tilt Poker

by Eric Hollreiser on November 2, 2012 8:44 AM

[/url]2

corporate_blog_thumb.pngYou may have seen the signs that Full Tilt Poker has been coming back to life this week, under new management and new ownership. On Wednesday we re-opened the site for play-money action as something of a beta-test of the software. The feedback has been very positive and we're ironing out the anticipated bugs before we launch real-money in many markets on November 6th.

We've also provided access to accounts for former players in many licensed markets - Estonia, Belgium, Denmark and Spain - so those players can now "pair" their Full Tilt Poker account to a PokerStars account, giving them full access to their previous Full Tilt Poker balances.

Today we will open the functionality to French players, allowing them to transfer funds from their Full Tilt Poker account to a PokerStars.fr account. As we've indicated in recent weeks, we continue to face obstacles in Italy so unfortunately we will be unable to provide Italian players with access to their Full Tilt Poker funds by November 6th as we had originally hoped. We continue to work with legal advisers and Italian authorities to resolve this matter, and will be updating Italian players on the progress.

For players in the rest of the world (excluding the United States), we remain on schedule for re-opening the site for real-money play on November 6th, at which time you will have full access to your account and will once again be able to play on FullTiltPoker.com.

For the millions of players who will have access to their funds, this marks the end of a long and emotional roller-coaster ride. We hope this begins a new journey that allows players to enjoy two great poker sites - Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars - with the confidence in the shared ownership of The Rational Group, who will ensure the safety and security of your funds and the integrity of your poker action.

eric_hollreiser_pokerstars.jpgEric Hollreiser is Head of Corporate Communications for PokerStars

Shyam Markus@FTPMarkus

Just out of a meeting to confirm the go-live time. We're officially flipping the switch at 7am ET (just under 90 minutes from now)!

I'm sure there will be a few early glitches

pokerfuse@pokerfuse

FTP players reporting deposits not being credited to accounts 24-48hr delay due hi volume; recommended players hold off on cashier for now.

god today is a day that my memory lapsed big time, I forgot how I hated the soft wear lol

my transfer took less than 1 hour I am sorry it went through,

I've never played Full Tilt until yesterday.. I've always wanted to. Considering moving from Titan.. but Titan has the BEST online support instant messaging. They reply instatly.

I honestly like the look of FT, and I seem to get good hands more often and don't get sucked out on EVERY time with a great hand like Titan always does..

It's probably best to wait before jumping in as I expect that the fish will be later in coming back to FTP and there will be more solid/good players there short term.