Ask Me About My Award Winning Poker Themed Screenplay "vegas Knights".

vk.JPG

What is it you do, again, exactly?

I do a lot of things, one of them is write.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why didn't Monk and Psych ever do a crossover episode? I mean they were both USA shows, both award winning and both set in California. They could easily have had Shawn and Gus drive up to S.F. to work

Did someone forget to change forum accounts?

DEMAND LETTER:   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:   BE IT KNOWN, Party of the First Part (The Ocho) seeks and thereby demands written acceptance of terms of the contract, here to after referred to as CONTR

I do a lot of things, one of them is write. As someone once said,

"If it ain't on the page, it ain't on the stage" or in more up to date terms:

If it isn't in the script, it is not on the screen. (unless there is ad- libbing during filming, which occasionally happens).

What are you talking about? You are ruining the intenet for everybody.

What are you talking about? You are ruining the intenet for everybody.

Slim Jim,

I am not ruining the internet - you are ruining my reputation with your lies about me and your attack on my character. You are just a man on a mission to undermine my efforts to discuss my two-time award winning poker themed screenplay, Vegas Knights. You did the same thing on that other thread (with 4,300 posts) from 2 + 2, the thread that my real name was brought into without my consent.

Posters of Full Contact Poker, please ignore this troll. There are numerous parties who are trying to attack me and harm the poker industry and I made the mistake of telling them that I would come here to discuss Vegas Knights. We are all fans of poker and I beleive the poker industry would benefit from a succesful poker film production, and I am the writer of the only two time award winning poker/gaming/vegas themed script on the market (that I know of). Again, I can prove that I am the real life author of Vegas Knights - the script that won the two awards I list in post #1 of this thread - just give me the number of a FCP company phone and I will call the number and my name will appear in the caller ID, the same name listed in the award sections of the festival websites. Now I hope we can get back to a real discussion of my screenplay

Slim Jim,

I am not ruining the internet - you are ruining my reputation with your lies about me and your attack on my character. You are just a man on a mission to undermine my efforts to discuss my two-time award winning poker themed screenplay, Vegas Knights. You did the same thing on that other thread (with 4,300 posts) from 2 + 2, the thread that my real name was brought into without my consent.

Posters of Full Contact Poker, please ignore this troll. There are numerous parties who are trying to attack me and harm the poker industry and I made the mistake of telling them that I would come here to discuss Vegas Knights. We are all fans of poker and I beleive the poker industry would benefit from a succesful poker film production, and I am the writer of the only two time award winning poker/gaming/vegas themed script on the market (that I know of). Again, I can prove that I am the real life author of Vegas Knights - the script that won the two awards I list in post #1 of this thread - just give me the number of a FCP company phone and I will call the number and my name will appear in the caller ID, the same name listed in the award sections of the festival websites. Now I hope we can get back to a real discussion of my screenplay

Did someone forget to change forum accounts?

• Like 2

Slim Jim,

I am not ruining the internet - you are ruining my reputation with your lies about me and your attack on my character. You are just a man on a mission to undermine my efforts to discuss my two-time award winning poker themed screenplay, Vegas Knights. You did the same thing on that other thread (with 4,300 posts) from 2 + 2, the thread that my real name was brought into without my consent

Slim Jim, you have lost all credibility, now you are writing posts addressed to yourself (see post 31). I'd ask you to stay out of my thread but trolls don't do that. You notice, I don't go into your thread anymore, you come into mine.

If I don't respond to this big time troll in the future, it's because--you guessed it-- he's a big time troll.

We can talk about the monk, and San Francisco, and thrifty dreams, and tigers and monsters. And the young people of dreams and doors and poker and chips. And black polo shirts. and white lies and pink collars. And the notion of lies and thrift and sex. And hate. And lies.

And what does it all mean?

And who are we really?

And the grammys and plootches. And love and death. ANd love.

And jazz.

Why didn't Monk and Psych ever do a crossover episode? I mean they were both USA shows, both award winning and both set in California. They could easily have had Shawn and Gus drive up to S.F. to work on a case with Adrian and Natalie. Definitely during the Natalie era, not the Sharona era. Natalie is smoking hot. Did you know she is over 40? Man, what I wouldn't give for a woman like that who was over 40, you know what I mean? Could you picture how much Shawn would drive Monk nuts, and by half way through the episode Gus would have a man crash on Monk. Shawn would be reconsidering his relationship with Juliette for Natalie. Possibly a couple inappropriate comment about her daughter or two. The big question, and in my opinion why they could not get this done, is, who would solve the crime? If Shawn solved it, I would think Monk would have a nervous breakdown, but if Shawn didn't solve it he would have to deal with his dad and Lassie. So many unanswered questions. Do actually know Tony Shaloub? If you do, any chance you get him to do a 2 hour special Monk visits Santa Barbara and helps solve a murder? It could be part of his therapy, he is finally able to leave S.F. (Natalie takes him obviously) lets make it a summer episode that way we can see Natalie in her bikini and her daughter (quickly checking IMDB, 21, really? Sweet) Ya definitely a summer episode. I have a partner here that would help me write it. We could even do the first run act just to make sure it works. I'd play Shawn of course, he would play a perfect Gus. We would need a Monk. We should get Natalie for that run through, just to make sure it's perfect. We'd probably write in a few love scenes between Shawn and Natalie that we would want to perfect before it hit the real crew. I would make sure it was totally professional, very little side boob. This is USA of course. Characters are welcome, but full side boob is apparently not, well unless it's Burn Notice, then it's a requirement. But I think they are on later. So I'm gonna have my attorney draw this up. Which account do I send this to. I guess I'll just send it to both, just to cover my basis (or is it bases?) I guess I've been watching too much baseball. Do you think Monk watched the Giants recent run, I mean he is in S.F., well I guess Tony, does he actually live in S.F. or is that just his character. I know, i know, it's confusing right, which one is real and which one is fake. I can see you have that problem as well. Well, I hope to get this going soon. Please have your lawyer contact my team. We have a few lawyers on this team, and a CPA, but he really doesn't do a lot. He farms out his spreadsheet work these days.

• Like 3

Oh please please please don't be banning me from Fullcontact poker. Everywhere I go on the interenet Vegas Knights/KevinB/Smoothy90/Beachaball/PeachySuprise gets me kicked off and banned and sometimes deleted. It happened at two plus two, it happened ant the Poccet5s it happened at the Steely dan and Foghat and Portland trailblazer forums, it happens everywhere I go. He is always there! I cant get any peace! I just want to talk about poker movies and make friends!

Haha, you are right I lost all bigtime credibility. I mada a big fool post. Part of my search and dstroy mission. I am in your thread!

Just like Benji Bronk.

how do you have almost 10k posts, and i've never even heard of you before?

I just moved over here from another site where I had about 25 threads over several years. I got tired of all the bullshit that was happening in that thread that got closed after 2 years and I let them know about it. And I don't have 10k posts.

Vegas Knights, I must say that I do empathize with you on one point. Apparently one of the mods over at 2+2 seems to really have it out for you because you complained to Mason Malmuth about bullying. That mod noted that you didn't want your real name used so threatened to say your name if you ever posted there again. Then for some reason in a later post started repeating your name, apparently just for the sport of it. I empathize because I've had to contact Mason in the past to stop moderator abuse also, although in my case it was with positive results.

Vegas Knights, I must say that I do empathize with you on one point. Apparently one of the mods over at 2+2 seems to really have it out for you because you complained to Mason Malmuth about bullying. That mod noted that you didn't want your real name used so threatened to say your name if you ever posted there again. Then for some reason in a later post started repeating your name, apparently just for the sport of it. I empathize because I've had to contact Mason in the past to stop moderator abuse also, although in my case it was with positive results.

Well thanks, I don't believe I used the actual word bullying although that was certainly the case. To be fair the 1st time I complained to Mason some of the false/misleading perverted posts using my real name were removed but the mod did not remove all.of them. Then the second time I complained he did have one of the false perverted posts using my name removed from the search engines. But that's all water over the dam. God, you'd think someone like myself who at least brought a little positive news to the poker community-- a poker themed screenplay that did decent at some film festivals-- would be thanked a little instead of attacked, but that's the nature of the net I guess..

I just moved over here from another site where I had about 25 threads over several years. I got tired of all the bullshit that was happening in that thread that got closed after 2 years and I let them know about it. And I don't have 10k posts.

OMG I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU. DID YOU NOT SEE THAT I QUOTED ROCKSQUID?

NOW STOP TRYING TO HIJACK MY THREAD1

• Like 1

OMG I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU. DID YOU NOT SEE THAT I QUOTED ROCKSQUID?...

I'm a little new to the formatting on this site. Probably went to the last post, then went up from there; and thought you were talking to me.