What To Do If Evryone Cheats?

As far as I can tell, every world class cyclist during Lance's dominant run was cheating, therefore his wins are legit, I guess?

I don't really care. I'm glad Lance got exposed but I'm also glad it happened after he did a lot of good for cancer research. It's a good lesson that things are grey, not black and white.

• 1 month later...

Only Americans are required to follow all rules or forfeit prizes.

Europeans are expected to cheat because they are European.

That's just mean man :P, Lance was stripped of his Tour de France titles. How can you take a title away from someone who didn't win it? That's why only Armstrong lost his titles, cos he won it 7 times in a row :D

As far as I can tell, every world class cyclist during Lance's dominant run was cheating, therefore his wins are legit, I guess?

I don't really care. I'm glad Lance got exposed but I'm also glad it happened after he did a lot of good for cancer research. It's a good lesson that things are grey, not black and white.

Have you seen Jim Rome's new show on Showtime? I think the first episode was this past week. He has a segment called the Forum where he talks with 4 sports people, and this was one of the topics. Derek Fisher and Tiki Barber both pretty much made the same argument you did about the good he did for cancer research. Then Rome made the argument that he probably wouldn't have had that opportunity if it weren't for the illegal doping. Although, I think Rome's argument does have merit, I tend to side with Fisher, Barber, and yourself.

Have you seen Jim Rome's new show on Showtime? I think the first episode was this past week. He has a segment called the Forum where he talks with 4 sports people, and this was one of the topics. Derek Fisher and Tiki Barber both pretty much made the same argument you did about the good he did for cancer research. Then Rome made the argument that he probably wouldn't have had that opportunity if it weren't for the illegal doping. Although, I think Rome's argument does have merit, I tend to side with Fisher, Barber, and yourself.

No, have not seen it. I despise Jim Rome and just kinda boycott his stuff generally.

It's a weird situation. I think Lance deserves his comeuppance because he set himself up as being the "good" cyclist among the cheating masses and went to such ridiculous lengths to cover everything up. But, at least some good came out of it. At the end of the day, it's cycling, and only France gives a crap about cycling so whatever.

No, have not seen it. I despise Jim Rome and just kinda boycott his stuff generally.

It's a weird situation. I think Lance deserves his comeuppance because he set himself up as being the "good" cyclist among the cheating masses and went to such ridiculous lengths to cover everything up. But, at least some good came out of it. At the end of the day, it's cycling, and only France gives a crap about cycling so whatever.

I still find it wierdthat he has never admitted cheating, nor was there any hard evidence that he did. Only the french would vivasect their greatest national sport on hiersay evidence.

I still find it wierdthat he has never admitted cheating, nor was there any hard evidence that he did. Only the french would vivasect their greatest national sport on hiersay evidence.

Well that's easy, they hated that an American was dominating.

If Lance stepped down from Livestrong, they must have either some hard evidence or a mountain of circumstantial evidence. I don't think it's real question if he doped anymore.