Cake Poker Players In Us Moved To Juicy Stakes Poker

Don't know if anyone plays here or not, but got an email this morning that says my Cake Poker account is no longer supported in my region (USA), and I have been moved to Juicy Stakes Poker. The interface is the exact same, and all of my gold cards/chips moved over as well. Other than the name change, everything is the exact same. Are the skins shifting around USA players to try to consolidate them on one facing in preps. for another black friday???

Hummm this is very interesting. I've been playing on Broadway Tables but something is up with them too. I doubt it has anything to do with an upcoming 2nd attack and more likely skins going out of business or something to do with the lock takeover. It could possibly have something to do with the cashier but I kind of doubt anyone knows anything about an upcoming DOJ hit without something about it leaking out.

The Lock takeover has probably made it really hard on some of the skins with all the increased guarantees and all the overlay. I don't know but it is kind of weird.

I have a Cake account and I didn't get an email.

Here you go: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/cake-colt-fugu-hilife-poker-moving-us-players-juicy-stakes-poker-sept-27-a-1249876/

Seems like a strange move since Cake already was a .eu domain and Juicy Stakes is .com which makes them more vulnerable to losing their domain to the DOJ.

The emails I got from Cake and Juicy Stakes showed the link as being .EU. I downloaded the skin from the .EU site this morning. Although, if you do a google search, the .COM shows up...

Like Corvair says, everything seems exactly the same. Let the plol resume!

A 200% Deposit Bonus* of up to $4,000.

That seems good. Not sure how long you have to clear the bonus.

I spoke to a guy who plays on Intertops and they aren't leaving the US market and their cashouts via check are taking under a week to get processed. So if anyone is looking for a new home on Revolution where you can actually get paid it sounds like Intertops is the best bet.