Awesome Suckout

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You would get destroyed. You have a small chance of winning. It would take a suckout for you to have any hope.   You cant comprehend the fact that I stated I know this certain person inside and out

Went to the Flop with a plan, got lucky ... not unheard of in poker.   Not so sure this is a suck-out though since big money wasn't put into the pot when 'hero' was behind. At least that is how I d

Learn to read idiot!

You kids are like the other idiots or "average joes" who "know a lot about poker" but never make final table and then bash my poker play. I make final table 90% of the time for cash win. First places here and there and some 3-4 way splits.

Its comical. You are poker players like the "average joe" at the table. Lot of words and no results.

GTFO idiots.

hey you wanna compare results? i'd honestly be happy to.

Sure, fly over to Detroit play in same tournament as me and I make it farther than you every time. Willing to bet you dont make one final table out of 3 tries in 3 different 70 player tournaments.

You kids are like the other idiots or "average joes" who "know a lot about poker" but never make final table and then bash my poker play. I make final table 90% of the time for cash win. First places here and there and some 3-4 way splits.

Its comical. You are poker players like the "average joe" at the table. Lot of words and no results.

GTFO idiots.

Tehtoe, Donk4Life and TA13 are ridiculously good poker players. They have fantastic results over significant samples. I do believe if you were to step back a little bit and engage them civilly (they would return the favor) then you could learn something here.

You lack a certain understanding of poker. Variance for one thing. 3 tournaments doesn't equate to a significant enough sample to determine if someone is a winner or loser in a game.

And sure you may do well in the game you play, but there is always room for improvement. Posting a hand and blindly defending it because you know a players game "inside and out" isn't going to help you improve.

I also think you are going to be hindered by naivety and bias. It is unlikely that you cash 90% of the time. Top tournament pros cash something in the ~15% range. In a soft bowling alley game with a great structure, a good player might cash a little more than 15% (like 25% would be awesome imo), but 90% is ridiculous and makes you look less credible.

/Random Incoherency...

yeah but what about long term. you know, where i've played millions of hands of poker and you play in your bowling alley game. can we compare those results?

I dont play online poker i dont have a record to show you. You can play online simulated cards being in multiple tournaments at a time on 6 different screens where you cant see your opponent and they cant see you, etc. Play a live game is where you are put to the test. I play live on average 2-3 days a week at about 3-8 hours per day. I accept your challenge and willingness to fly here. But we all know that just a bunch of "big talk and nonsense running of your words"

Tehtoe, Donk4Life and TA13 are ridiculously good poker players. They have fantastic results over significant samples. I do believe if you were to step back a little bit and engage them civilly (they would return the favor) then you could learn something here.

You lack a certain understanding of poker. Variance for one thing. 3 tournaments doesn't equate to a significant enough sample to determine if someone is a winner or loser in a game.

And sure you may do well in the game you play, but there is always room for improvement. Posting a hand and blindly defending it because you know a players game "inside and out" isn't going to help you improve.

I also think you are going to be hindered by naivety and bias. It is unlikely that you cash 90% of the time. Top tournament pros cash something in the ~15% range. In a soft bowling alley game with a great structure, a good player might cash a little more than 15% (like 25% would be awesome imo), but 90% is ridiculous and makes you look less credible.

/Random Incoherency...

The top pros are playing vs pros.

Im playing in a room of idiots. 90% is easy.

These idiots in my room probably would pwn the idiots bashing me.

buy a ticket to cleveland! We can drive up together!!!!!

I got a wife and a baby on the way along with my job. I dont have the time or will to travel to "prove to internet people in poker". They are more than welcome to come to my area.

I simply talk about how I know 1 guy inside and out in his poker thinking. Again: ONE Guy... number is 1, aka one. ONE guy that Iv played with many times who always shows his hands.

And it seems people dont understand this. ONE familiar guy who always gives me information.

And of you wont make moves on such an easy target? Then no way you are profitable.

ya, but your view on a lot of things in poker is horrendous and if you played against people who were actually good, you would get destroyed. just saying.

Because a view on 1 or 2 shitty players means thats my overall view on poker. God I would LOVE to play vs people on here.

Mr. EAPaaron,

Would you like me to take the time to mathematically breakdown the hand? We can see if the play has a negative or positive expectation.

Let me know.

Cordially,

James

Because a view on 1 or 2 shitty players means thats my overall view on poker. God I would LOVE to play vs people on here.

Throughout your time posting on this forum there are several things which you have said that would lead us to believe you have a fundamental misunderstanding of some concepts. I won't right now, but if needed I could quote a few posts from the last few weeks as evidence.

And you can play vs these guys. Either play online or put together a few thousand dollars and play Donk4Life HU in real life. No jokes. Either set something up or drop it. You accuse them of being internet tough guys, but you're doing the same thing. The difference is, I believe they will actually play you for small-ish stakes online or would travel to you if the money was right.

Throughout your time posting on this forum there are several things which you have said that would lead us to believe you have a fundamental misunderstanding of some concepts. I won't right now, but if needed I could quote a few posts from the last few weeks as evidence.

And you can play vs these guys. Either play online or put together a few thousand dollars and play Donk4Life HU in real life. No jokes. Either set something up or drop it. You accuse them of being internet tough guys, but you're doing the same thing. The difference is, I believe they will actually play you for small-ish stakes online or would travel to you if the money was right.

Yes I have a massive lack of understanding fhe fundamentals. Internet talkers are willing to fly here! Please tell me more!

Mr. EAPaaron,

Would you like me to take the time to mathematically breakdown the hand? We can see if the play has a negative or positive expectation.

Let me know.

Cordially,

James

Math is 100% everything in poker and all LMAO!!! You must not play much live.

Did Stu Ungar call an all in for 80% of his own stack with 10 high and win when he knew his opponents hand was weaker that one time?. Because math was involved there???? Math tells you put 80% of your stack on the line calling an all in with 10 high?

I never thought my thinking was that far advanced than the people here. I assumed there would be poker fanatics on this forum who really understood every aspect of poker. All I keep seeing is math, math, math. +/- EV and so on and nothing else, just like everybody else at my poker table who constantly talk about that. I eat those people for lunch at my table.

This forum isnt worth my time. Most of you are on the same level as any other "follow the math only" players I encounter in person.

This is the absolute last post I ever make on this dead forum.

Bye bye idiots!

EAP Aaron out!