Worst Thing I Ever Seen At Nl Cash Holdem Game

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MAN, YOU HAVE SOME TOUGH LUCK AT POKER. KEEP PLAYING THOUGH, IT WILL EVEN OUT EVENTUALLYDON'T LET THESE GUYS BOTHER YOU. YOU GOT JOBBED, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. DO YOU LIKE PRINCE?

What?

I played a hand the other day, was the big cash game in town held at the local barbar shop. These donk****s are awful and love to give me their money. I come out a head in the game 94% of the time. I kno this cuz I keep track in a book. Tonite was just dumb tho. I was running really good all nite and these donks kept giving me chips and I had a stack of $500 from my buy in of $80 when I looked down at the red rockets. I hadn't played a hand in two hours so I wanted to make people think I was fed up and trying to steal so I raised to $50. This old **** stares me down and he calls the $50. The floop came 2 7 J and I wanted to look week so I bet $10 and he called and said son I know you are week the turn was a 5 and I said how about now and bet $300 and he said i am pot committed and went all IN! I called him a donk and called the river was the 4 and before I could turn my red rockets over he slammed down 6 and 3 for the strait and said THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. I thoguth this was rude and I rebought for $40 since It isnt good to rebuy for full 80 when I am tilting.

did I play this rite or was this just bad luck

lol going all in w/ one pair. what a f'ing fish

I played a hand the other day, was the big cash game in town held at the local barbar shop. These donk****s are awful and love to give me their money. I come out a head in the game 94% of the time. I kno this cuz I keep track in a book. Tonite was just dumb tho. I was running really good all nite and these donks kept giving me chips and I had a stack of $500 from my buy in of $80 when I looked down at the red rockets. I hadn't played a hand in two hours so I wanted to make people think I was fed up and trying to steal so I raised to $50. This old **** stares me down and he calls the $50. The floop came 2 7 J and I wanted to look week so I bet $10 and he called and said son I know you are week the turn was a 5 and I said how about now and bet $300 and he said i am pot committed and went all IN! I called him a donk and called the river was the 4 and before I could turn my red rockets over he slammed down 6 and 3 for the strait and said THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. I thoguth this was rude and I rebought for $40 since It isnt good to rebuy for full 80 when I am tilting.

did I play this rite or was this just bad luck

Nice ... stop and go

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, girls 'n others,

I've only just discovered FCP (through reading DN's book on small ball) so thought i'd check it out...

This was the first thread i had the pleasure of reading and probably the only forum thread i've EVER read that has made me laugh so hard i think i may have even pee-ed a little....( was the OP for real or not? I'm still not sure)

From the original wall of text, to the blatant disregard to peoples advice, to pizza delivering limos, to dancing black guys, to hysterical otter references and a few dozen hangmans noose pics, i am truly struggling to step out of the small puddle of piss i've created to actually say anything of any actual importance poker related or otherwise...

I suppose i just wanna say THANK YOU for making my day.....this has to have been the best introduction to ANY poker forum i've ever laid eyes on...

Hopefully i'll see more of you people in the near future....

....so long as all you " Grammar Trolls" can put up with my annoying habit of putting full stops everywhere for no particular reason.....

I just hope the OP continues his " Blog" he seems to have created along the way....Priceless.....will surely need a colostomy bag if he carries on.....

Anywayz glad to meet you all :icon_smile:

"So long and thanks for all the fish"!!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...