Worst Thing I Ever Seen At Nl Cash Holdem Game

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MAN, YOU HAVE SOME TOUGH LUCK AT POKER. KEEP PLAYING THOUGH, IT WILL EVEN OUT EVENTUALLYDON'T LET THESE GUYS BOTHER YOU. YOU GOT JOBBED, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. DO YOU LIKE PRINCE?

What?

Blabla wall of text. Dealers could purposely mess up and say accident if people allowed redos

I'd think with your hearing impediment, a wall of text would be a welcome thing for you.

Today:

Won 655$ in a 25$ freezeout 1st place

Then added 170$ more at cash table.

Total: 825$ won today.

You play professionally? Sick day man!

Na, not professionally. I play when I have time. I work as a Limousine driver when working.

Na, not professionally. I play when I have time. I work as a Limousine driver when working.

While working a part time pizza delivery job, I dont make very much money therefor I value every dollar I get.

Those must be some fancy pizzas you're delivering, sir. :)

Those must be some fancy pizzas you're delivering, sir. :)

I just got this new limo driver job this week. :)

Limo driver > pizza driver all day

Congrats on the new job.

Is there going to be a lot of downtime while you work? I imagine you'll do some sitting around waiting for clients etc.

If so, I recommend you use that time to work on your game. I'd get a subscription to a training site and download ipod compatible videos to watch while you're chillin' in the stretch. Also, d/l the poker cruncher app for ipod/iphone (I'm sure android has the same/similar app). It's great to review hands you played during the week and run equities.

For the training site; I'd suggest deucescracked; they have a ton of really great theory videos that are ipod friendly.

Good luck

When he posts hands it's good for the forum; I think he's made some mistakes (we all do) but it is generating discussion.

OHIO!!!!! Fumble recovery!!!

Cant wait for the Michigan/Bama game

I think it may be ugly for your boys; you'll need great D and Denard to play well.

Yea Im not counting on MI to win either. Denard runs, cant throw. They should play 2QBs lolll, a real QB who can throw and have Denard be a running back with the option to throw.

Added another 220$ at cash table tonight. Was very slow, cards were terrible. Happy to leave with profit.

Played cash table tonight with 200$. Was up to 400$ then I left to eat and came back with 200$ on table

I got donkd hard and left not winning or losing anything.

I got QQ on the button. Raised 20$ preflop. Got 4 callers. Flop is 7 8 2. 1 guy raises and 2 call, I shove all in. I get called by this maniac player with 10 6 off and he goes "I need a 9, give me a 9 baby!!!!!"........ and he gets his 9 on river. Iv never seen anyone call an all in for total 200$ with a gunshot.

Lucky donk. Sucks cuz this happend 3 minutes before place closed.

At least you were "Low Stacked" from using a meal break as an excuse to fearfully go South with $200 before the guy "Raised" with his "Gun Shot"

You are an idiot. I was hungry and needed to eat after being at the table for 4 hours. They wernt serving food there so I had to leave the building. 200$ isnt low stacked. Guy called the all in with gunshot, not raised. You live in Detroit, come up so I can take your money.