Worst Thing I Ever Seen At Nl Cash Holdem Game

How come you won't answer my question? I'm asking nicely.
Too lazy to look at the previous pages post it again
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MAN, YOU HAVE SOME TOUGH LUCK AT POKER. KEEP PLAYING THOUGH, IT WILL EVEN OUT EVENTUALLYDON'T LET THESE GUYS BOTHER YOU. YOU GOT JOBBED, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. DO YOU LIKE PRINCE?

What?

I'm asking your thoughts on this:

Robert's Rules of Poker"Once action begins, a misdeal cannot be called. The deal will be played, and no money will be returned to any player whose hand is fouled.""If the dealer prematurely deals any cards before the betting is complete, those cards will not play, even if a player who has not acted decides to fold.""If the deck stub gets fouled for some reason, such as the dealer believing the deal is over and dropping the deck, the deal must still be played out, and the deck reconstituted in as fair a way as possible."
and whether you still think the poker room acted incorrectly in the way they handled the hand.I don't care that they gave you some tournament buy-ins because, as I said before, that's a customer service issue, not an admission of guilt.
I think it's obvious why. He's a troll account, he's not a real person.
www.facebook.com/EAPaaronGogo im fake

Lost 120$ today in cash game. Pocket Kings fuked me twice, terrible luck. Had 80$ left and walked away. Different day to play.First hand I have KK. I raise 40$ preflop. Idiot donk who has 60$ total calls 40$.Flop is 2 2 2.. I check thinking I have best hand, hoping hed go in for his remaining 20$. He goes all in, I call. He flips over Q 2 suited and has quad 2s... I go " you really called 40$ preflop with Q 2???? He goes "it was suited dude"....... Im like "ok......"2nd time. I have KK again. Another known donk goes allin preflop for his remaining 60$. I snap call. He shows pocket As... Just my luck tonight some idiot has AA vs my KK.After that hand I withdrew and went home. I refuse to play on tilt.

amazing open to $40 at a 1/2 game. protect your hand. such bad luck tho! move to limits where they respect your raises!
Someone raised to 10$ and 2 others called before me so I did that to get the garbage out of there, but Q 2 stayed.....

Well at least my luck isnt as bad as my good friend Snee. One time Snee was allin preflop heads up with QQ vs QQ and other dude hit 4 hearts on board for flush. Snee freaked out and went home and didnt play poker for 3 months after that.

Lost 120$ today in cash game. Pocket Kings fuked me twice, terrible luck. Had 80$ left and walked away. Different day to play.First hand I have KK. I raise 40$ preflop. Idiot donk who has 60$ total calls 40$.Flop is 2 2 2.. I check thinking I have best hand, hoping hed go in for his remaining 20$. He goes all in, I call. He flips over Q 2 suited and has quad 2s... I go " you really called 40$ preflop with Q 2???? He goes "it was suited dude"....... Im like "ok......"2nd time. I have KK again. Another known donk goes allin preflop for his remaining 60$. I snap call. He shows pocket As... Just my luck tonight some idiot has AA vs my KK.After that hand I withdrew and went home. I refuse to play on tilt.
no-birds.jpg
Get out of my thread, you have never had this happen to you, I was swindled strait up, your spewing bs left and right.
THIS IS A HOSTILE TAKEOVERThis is now my thread. Please leave immediately.

Well at least my luck isnt as bad as my good friend Snee. One time Snee was allin preflop heads up with QQ vs QQ and other dude hit 4 hearts on board for flush. Snee freaked out and went home and didnt play poker for 3 months after that.

WHAT!@?!?!

I've never heard the like...

Oh, hi. Remember when I posted some rules of poker and you ignored them and I was all, "hey what do you think about the post I made?" and you were like "don't remember and I'm lazy and stalling so post it again" and I did post it again, but you still ignored it and wouldn't answer? Do you remember that? Yeah, so anyway, could you answer please? Thanks.

www.facebook.com/EAPaaronGogo im fake

Oh, hi. Remember when I posted some rules of poker and you ignored them and I was all, "hey what do you think about the post I made?" and you were like "don't remember and I'm lazy and stalling so post it again" and I did post it again, but you still ignored it and wouldn't answer? Do you remember that? Yeah, so anyway, could you answer please? Thanks.

See the thing is, Vu, that I went to that page, and you get a "page not found" error. Still seems like a fake account to me. There's literally no other explanation for why he would so blatantly dodge a direct question from you and instead post trip reports literally no one cares about. Honestly, I suspect he's Dirty Dutch at this point.

also, at this point I can't believe he's in such a rush to prove he's legit. He should be encouraging the idea that he's a dupe. If he's a dupe, at least he's really funny and clever. If he's real, he's the dumbest, most pathetic poster to sign up since HollywoodAFD

that still doesn't prove anything, other than he's committed to the dupe. Infact, it only makes me more suspicious of dutch.

It is pretty douchey to be using that same picture as his avatar here. I think dutch is the only one I could see pulling this off.

His "Deaf Match Network" account couldn't be found anymore though. Maybe you have to be a member to see it.

I'm assuming everybody else also immediately thought of this when reading "Deaf Match."

Lol at you kids thinking my facebook is fake.

Some real geniuses with high IQs here.