Worst Thing I Ever Seen At Nl Cash Holdem Game

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MAN, YOU HAVE SOME TOUGH LUCK AT POKER. KEEP PLAYING THOUGH, IT WILL EVEN OUT EVENTUALLYDON'T LET THESE GUYS BOTHER YOU. YOU GOT JOBBED, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. DO YOU LIKE PRINCE?

What?

Update. Another 150$ 3rd place in other tournament they bought me in for. Was low stacked, all in preflop with K Q, called by 9 10 suited. Guy hits a 10 and eliminates me.Played at cash table. 200$ in at 1/2 blinds. I have A7 suited. Called a 12$ preflop raise. The guy who raised was a loose player that Iv seen around before. Flop is J 7 3. Hes first to act, he checks, I raise 10$, he calls.Turn is J, board now is J J 3 7, and now I have flush draw with pair of 7s, guy bets 30$, I thought he had nothing so I call.River is a 3. Now board is J J 3 3 7. I miss the flush. Guy immediately goes all in fo r 150$. I look at him for a few seconds. I feel hes bluffing me, I knew he dont have a J or a 3 or a pocket pair. This guy would have value betted me with those hands. I dont normally call all ins with a pair of 7s. I felt strongly to call. I said "you are bluffing, I call" and then I flip over my pair of 7s. He looks at me in disbelief, he couldnt believe I just called his all in bluff with that. He had K 10

Just kidding. It's now about Breaking Bad.breaking-bad-season-5-image-aaron-paul-byran-cranston-1.jpgBreaking-Bad-Season-4.jpghectorface.pngYou guys see the huge bluff Walt pulled off that one episode? omg that was amazing!

Update. Another 150$ 3rd place in other tournament they bought me in for. Was low stacked, all in preflop with K Q, called by 9 10 suited. Guy hits a 10 and eliminates me.Played at cash table. 200$ in at 1/2 blinds.I have A7 suited. Called a 12$ preflop raise. The guy who raised was a loose player that Iv seen around before. Flop is J 7 3. Hes first to act, he checks, I raise 10$, he calls.Turn is J, board now is J J 3 7, and now I have flush draw with pair of 7s, guy bets 30$, I thought he had nothing so I call.River is a 3. Now board is J J 3 3 7. I miss the flush. Guy immediately goes all in fo r 150$. I look at him for a few seconds. I feel hes bluffing me, I knew he dont have a J or a 3 or a pocket pair. This guy would have value betted me with those hands. I dont normally call all ins with a pair of 7s. I felt strongly to call. I said "you are bluffing, I call" and then I flip over my pair of 7s. He looks at me in disbelief, he couldnt believe I just called his all in bluff with that. He had K 10
Hey dipshit, you can't raise 10 when no one has bet. It's called you "bet" 10.Furthermore, that's not a sick call either. That's a pretty standard, easy call. But hey, you're the greatest, winning hundreds of dollars at a time.
Hey dipshit, you can't raise 10 when no one has bet. It's called you "bet" 10.Furthermore, that's not a sick call either. That's a pretty standard, easy call. But hey, you're the greatest, winning hundreds of dollars at a time.
Hey dipshit, you understood what I said. You are just looking for things to say. I have angered you somehow.You must go to the tables and lose.
Hey dipshit, you understood what I said. You are just looking for things to say. I have angered you somehow.You must go to the tables and lose.
I hope you verbally declared your bet at the table and said "raise 10$," so people can see just how much of a dumbass you really are.
Update. Another 150$ 3rd place in other tournament they bought me in for. Was low stacked, all in preflop with K Q, called by 9 10 suited. Guy hits a 10 and eliminates me.Played at cash table. 200$ in at 1/2 blinds.I have A7 suited. Called a 12$ preflop raise. The guy who raised was a loose player that Iv seen around before. Flop is J 7 3. Hes first to act, he checks, I raise 10$, he calls.Turn is J, board now is J J 3 7, and now I have flush draw with pair of 7s, guy bets 30$, I thought he had nothing so I call.River is a 3. Now board is J J 3 3 7. I miss the flush. Guy immediately goes all in fo r 150$. I look at him for a few seconds. I feel hes bluffing me, I knew he dont have a J or a 3 or a pocket pair. This guy would have value betted me with those hands. I dont normally call all ins with a pair of 7s. I felt strongly to call. I said "you are bluffing, I call" and then I flip over my pair of 7s. He looks at me in disbelief, he couldnt believe I just called his all in bluff with that. He had K 10
DDnoose.jpg