Worst Thing I Ever Seen At Nl Cash Holdem Game

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MAN, YOU HAVE SOME TOUGH LUCK AT POKER. KEEP PLAYING THOUGH, IT WILL EVEN OUT EVENTUALLYDON'T LET THESE GUYS BOTHER YOU. YOU GOT JOBBED, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. DO YOU LIKE PRINCE?

What?

Why do you have over 20 k posts on this forum. This forum is your life? You must check it every 10 mins since you always reply instantly anytime I post. Get outside and socialize with people. Its a good thing to have a life, or you might go crazy and hang yourself. You have thoughts about hanging, go outside. Gtfo my thread.
tumblr_m93erlILZj1qkjph9o5_250.gif

I find it curious that pretty much everyone has disagreed with the OP, yet OP seems to only be offended by BigD who was probably one of the few guys not to troll in this thread.

DDnoose.jpg
Im makin $ off poker while you are posting that image over and over due to being a complete idiot short on comebacks. Stick to posting dumb shit in the forum and boost your post count to 30k. Its the least a poker fish like your self can do.
Im makin $ off poker while you are posting that image over and over due to being a complete idiot short on comebacks. Stick to posting dumb shit in the forum and boost your post count to 30k. Its the least a poker fish like your self can do.
DDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpgDDnoose.jpg
But how much did you lose ?
Wow. Just Wow.See you at the tables OP. This is a small pool in which we swim.
Hey look a Detroiter.
A lot less than won. Read.
Hey look a Detroiter.
DDnoose.jpg