Fantasy Football 2012

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know i'm down! i quite enjoyed last season

Finally able to log back into FCP... I'm in - gotta defend my title as FCP Fantasy Football Champ (yeah, I just made that up)!!!!

in, but i refuse to c/r flops with top pair

I like 3. But even 2-2.5 is better. I dunno how specific they let you get. I dunno, I've probably done 90 seconds before too, but after doing a couple dynasty drafts without a timer, it seem so quick.

I updated the scoring system to fractional, changed the draft to 2 minutes per pick. If you have any other questions or requests about scoring please post. I also updated OP with the league members and who has paid their entry.

gl this season gents and lady. I'm not super thrilled with my team but it should be decent.

I think you could be ok. You have a few guys I have in a few other leagues. Just not sure on Peyton. Charles could be huge, could be meh.

And Raquel... check your trade proposals! It's been days, lol.

I think you could be ok. You have a few guys I have in a few other leagues. Just not sure on Peyton. Charles could be huge, could be meh.

Ya thats basically going to be the difference - if Peyton and Charles produce. Being a Broncos fan I wanted Manning on one of my fantasy teams. :icon_smile:

• Like 1

I will....been out of town and for some reason I can't do sh*t with the Espn app on my iPad...I get in tonight at 9 est and I haven't had a chance to set up my team for this week....sigh...

In my opinion it was a bad trade for whoever owned Stafford (Raquel, I think). I say that because he is considered an elite top 5 QB. Maclin is a solid WR2 and Turbin is a backup who will only see time if Lynch can't play for whatever reason. The combination of their value is nowhere near Stafford. That being said, the person who drafted Stafford also drafted multiple QB's so obviously somebody was expendable. I personally wouldn't trade Stafford for anything other than a WR1, RB1, or combo of WR2(3)/RB2(3).

As far as a veto goes, I don't think we can overturn such a trade, not sure if you are even getting at that. I've always been under the belief that you don't ever veto a trade unless it is clear that collusion is involved (i.e., someone trading Aaron Rodgers and Arian Foster for Robert Turbin right before playoffs start).

She has zero backup WR's and 4 QB's. I do think Maclin is probably on that #1 borderline though. Not really the point though. More about need. Some of them needed to get traded or dropped. Both teams are better now.

I agree that both teams are better off now and she needed to trade away or drop some QB's. I just don't think you trade a top 5 QB for a guy who is ranked 31st at his position. Don't get me wrong, I'm an Eagles fan and while I do think Maclin will have a good season, she didn't get anywhere near Stafford's value in the trade imo. If anything she should have held onto Stafford and tried to trade RG3 or Vick for a WR2. Either one of those QB's for Maclin make a lot more sense than Stafford for Maclin.

Value, value, value.

That trade is ridiculous. And yes if enough people vote against it then it will be voided (I think four votes). I understand Raquel needing to trade a QB, but Stafford for a WR2 and a waiver wire backup RB is absurd.