The Mini Poker Tour

gg last night everyone lets shoot for an even bigger turnout next week. nice to play against people from here and that I know elsewhere kinda like the NEGO of old, except the host actually plays one.good heads up match figger, I had no idea what you had or where I was at 99% of the time
Thanks. Nice win.And due to all the Captain and Cokes, me neither.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna smash you guys tomorrow, lets gooooooo.

Nope. It's been years and I still call every time to revel in my glory at the 4% of the time the hero call is correct.
lol hugs kiddo, you know I always beat you

Come join us every Wednesday night on FeltStars! Sign up at http://record.feltst...KeWNd7ZgqdRLk/1Are you playing in the Mini Poker Tour game tonight? Find tonight's event page here. Feel free to join, as well as add friends! See you there and best of luck!XcB-JGXohjk.pngMini Poker Tour Weekly Game!Today at 9:00pm in New York, NY

who in the H is gwhGOAT , I hope you asdfghjkl;

Ah dang I suck at PLO but it's so fun, don't know if I can make it or not though but I might try if I decide I can take a night off from Blackchip. Had fun playing in the mini superstack with you today Adam, I'm still in (11:57pm) 15/58

^^^^^ Luck box Hey Gary stop picking on my blinds. As for Marc blah

K2O kept shoving or 3bing my open except when i had aces. Made it even more difficult for me after you coolered Corvair and Rose(lol, poor Rose). Gotta give props, you gave me a lot of trouble.

<3 you guys, it's all fun and that is what counts. Played live last night man every pp I had got smashed even my Ak's lol

anyone else having problems finding tonight's game or is it just me.

Hi! Is ther anyone who might be able to transfer $10 to Looshle on my behalf against which I can transfer same amount on Stars? I owe Looshle and I've been slack in getting around to it and I still haven't worked out deposits for Feltstars. Thanks for your consideration.