The Mini Poker Tour

Gonna smash you guys tomorrow, lets gooooooo.
looking forward shoving into you lol :club:
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna smash you guys tomorrow, lets gooooooo.

ok what names are some of you donkeys using lol

Was getting tired of getting Brickah-ed and Dome-ed. Started standing up a bit. :club: Posted by request.kobe2odom = ButtonMerge - $0+$0.00|<> NL - Holdem - 5 playersHand converted by PokerTracker 4Hero (CO): 5,507.00BTN: 8,443.00SB: 5,035.00BB: 2,821.00UTG: 5,194.00SB posts SB 75.00, BB posts BB 150.00Pre Flop: (pot: 225.00) Hero has K:heart: Q:diamond:fold, Hero raises to 300.00, BTN raises to 750.00, fold, fold, Hero calls 450.00Flop: (1725.00, 2 players) 6:club: A:club: K:club:Hero checks, BTN bets 825.00, Hero raises to 4,757.00 and is all-in, foldHero wins 3,375.00

good win.now make sure you didnt use up all your run good on the preseason :4h
nice job corvair!
Thanks!
congrats corvair!
Thanks!. So why did you want me to post the above hand? You said you had me with bottom pair, but didn't mention the club you had. I stole tbrickah's over shove 3 :ts on board play from earlier. I figured I had you on top pair, but didntt want to take a chance of another club rolling off, and you winning with a 10 high club flush. Basically tried to put the heat back on you for a sec, since you got me figured out pretty well and like to push me around, which is fine. Gotta get knocked down a few times to learn and get better. :club:
16 last week.With the season starting this week, I expect like 30ish and hopefully it (should) grow each week.
Not to be a nit, but there were 14 last week and 18 on the 25th.Just curious is there going to be an overall schedule of what game are played on which week?
Not to be a nit, but there were 14 last week and 18 on the 25th.Just curious is there going to be an overall schedule of what game are played on which week?
It's going to switch off from NL Holdem and a mixed game every week, so will be NLHE half the time. Gonna put up a list of games for people to vote on the Facebook page.

FeltStars is doing a cool promotion for us. All deposits made by MPT players re going to be matched @ 50% and added to the prize pool, up to $50 per deposit.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/mini-poker-tour/announcement-mpt-season-details/343727452375348Each season is three months in length. $0.50 from each tournament buy-in will be added to the leader board prize pool, as well as points will be awarded based on the following criteria:Entering: 1 pointFinish Points: 1 point per player outlasted Cash/ITM: 5 points Win/1st Place: 10 points The leader prize pool will be awarded to the top 3 points producers at the end of the season as follows:1st Place: 50% 2nd Place: 30% 3rd Place: 20% The first season starts tonight at 9PM EST! See you there & good luck!

Hey Max will you ever learn how to play poker against me LOL

gg last night everyone lets shoot for an even bigger turnout next week. nice to play against people from here and that I know elsewhere kinda like the NEGO of old, except the host actually plays one.good heads up match figger, I had no idea what you had or where I was at 99% of the time