Poker Stars Micro Millions 2 - July 12Th - 22Nd

The first Micro Millions Tournament Series at Poker Stars was a huge success so it's no surprise that Micro Millions II is starting later this week on July 12th. Here's the link to the Micro Millions website http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/micro-millions/And the link to the schedule http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/micro-millions/tournaments/This should be a lot of fun again with some massive fields for low buyins.Good Luck Everybody

Im thinking of playing the 10 pm one.. But i have a 8 10 am tee off..Have a feeling if I go deep I wont get much sleep

95th out of 6500 in the $10 turbo super knockout. :club: Got 3 outed a few times then A2 v KJ for a decent amount. Was 12/100, sigh. It was a turbo though. Knocked out about 10-15 people. Best I've done out of 5 events played. Didn't have the time to play 30-50.

I'm currently watching tournament 87 - $3 Fixed limit holdem turbo. I wasn't going to enter as the starting stack is only 5000 and the blinds are already at 2k/4k. However the curious thing is that there is still half an hour to go in the extended registration but only 400 or so until the money (out of a field of 7.5k). There might be some free money here since there is a good chance the places paid is reached before the extended registration ends.

Main Event today at 2:30 PM ET.$22 with a $1 Million guarantee.Good luck to everybody who plays, I think I'll be too busy with Family stuff to have the time to play.