Wsop Event #55 $1,000,000 Big One For One Drop

The largest buyin tournament in poker history will be starting at 1:11 PM Vegas time today with a capped field of 48 players made up of about one third rich amateurs and two thirds some of the best players in the World.Daniel is playing and like most of the pros has sold of pieces of himself. I don't know exactly how much he sold or to who.The Feature Table for days 1 and 2 will be streamed at WSOP.com and the final table will be live streamed on ESPN2 in the US. I don't know what the live stream situation will be for the rest of the World for the final table but I'm sure it will be available somewhere online.Daniel will be tweeting updates and Poker News will have their usual online tournament updates.Good Luck Danielhttp://www.wsop.com/2012/thebigone/https://twitter.com/...!/RealKidPoker/http://www.pokernews...-limit-hold-em/Daniel's Twitter UpdatesDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerGood start to the One Drop started with 3 million chips and won 269k through 2 levels playing well and focused. Days off were a blessing.Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerDropped to 2,586,000 end level 4 but playing lights out and in the zone. Hellmuth hit a 3 outer on me for a big one. I got this.Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerEnd level 6 680k not too happy about it! Lost a big one to Grinder QQ vs K6 he called my 3 bet pre in a weird spot. Dinner breakDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerWas all in for 364k and saved by the river! And back in it with 2,117,000 40 players left one hour left #allinfor1dropDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerStarting to think this just ain't my year. Made it through the day with 470k which is 9 bbs. Not giving up, but definitely baffled.Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerCouldn't make straights when I needed to. Couldn't make flushes when I needed to. Been a rough month to say the least.Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerThought I might finally get lucky AhT vs 99 and AA flop 974hh turn 8h. Needed a 6, J or a heart. River 9. Good news there is a $1500 NLH ugh

• Like 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The largest buyin tournament in poker history will be starting at 1:11 PM Vegas time today with a capped field of 48 players made up of about one third rich amateurs and two thirds some of the best pl

STFU

Negreanu Rising; Mizrachi SlippingPosted 8 minutes ago by donpeters Daniel Negreanu has rushed his stack up to over 3.5 million in chips after taking two pots back to back. Here they are.On the first

The final nine players of the 48-player field will receive the following:1st: $18,346,6732nd: $10,112,0013rd: $4,352,0004th: $2,645,3335th: $1,834,6666th: $1,621,3337th: $1,408,0008th: $1,237,3339 th : $1,109,333Total $42,666,672 (Prize Pool)The remainder of the prize pool, $5,533,328 will go to OneDrop.org, an official

gl DanielOddshttp://www.sportingb...132-216053.html WSOP 2012 Event 55 - $1m NLHE Outright Winner Phil Ivey 12/1 12/1 Jason Mercier 14/1 Bertrand Grospellier 14/1 Gus Hansen 14/1 Michael Mizrachi 16/1 Daniel Negreanu 16/1 Tom Marchese 18/1 Eugene Katchalov 18/1 Tom Dwan 20/1 Philipp Gruissem 20/1 Tobias Reinkemeier 20/1 Erik Seidel 20/1 Brian Rast 20/1 Sam Trickett 20/1 Jonathan Duhamel 20/1 Phil Galfond 22/1 Vivek Rajkumar 22/1 Nick Schulman 22/1 Haralobos Voulgaris 22/1 Andrew Robl 22/1 Jens Kyllonen 22/1 Mikhail Smirnov 22/1 Roland de Wolfe 22/1 Phil Hellmuth 22/1 Antonio Esfandiari 25/1 Ben Lamb 25/1 Justin Smith 25/1 Mike Sexton 25/1 Noah Schwartz 25/1 Brandon Steven 33/1 Ilya Bulychev 33/1 Dan Shak 33/1 Bobby Baldwin 33/1 Cary Katz 50/1 Richard Yong 80/1 Talal Shakerchi 80/1 Paul Newey 80/1 David Einhorn 80/1 Giovanni Guarascio 80/1 Bill Perkins 80/1 Paul Phua 100/1 Bob Bright 100/1 Rick Salomon 100/1 Chamath Palihapitiya 100/1 Guy Laliberte 100/1 John Morgan 100/1 Frederic Banjout 125/1 Phil Ruffin 125/1

Hey Phil Ivey why haven't you come and told us, your "beloved" why the *f* you're playing at the WSOP this year. Tell me if win the one drop do you pledge to put in in a fund to pay back players from FT

Hey Phil Ivey why haven't you come and told us, your "beloved" why the *f* you're playing at the WSOP this year. Tell me if win the one drop do you pledge to put in in a fund to pay back players from FT
STFU
  • Like 1

Phua Takes One Million-Chip Pot off of NegreanuPosted SantanaBandana facebook23.pngtwitter23.png Paul Phua opened to 15,000 from early position, and was called by Michael Mizrachi, Mike Sexton, Daniel Negreanu (button), Rick Salomon, and Chamath Palihapitiya. The dealer fanned 4h.gif3s.gif8s.gif, and the action checked to Phua, who fired 65,000. Mizrachi and Sexton both folded, and Negreanu raised to 200,000. Both blinds released, and Phua tank-called.Both players checked after the qs.gif turned, and the 8d.gif completed the board. Phua led for 300,000, and Negreanu thought for a bit, then called."Flush," Phua announced, tabling ks.gifjs.gif.Negreanu mucked, and Phua raked in the pot.Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/2012-world-series-of-poker/event-55-the-big-one-for-one-drop-no-limit-hold-em/

Negreanu Rising; Mizrachi SlippingPosted 8 minutes ago by donpeters facebook23.pngtwitter23.pngDaniel Negreanu has rushed his stack up to over 3.5 million in chips after taking two pots back to back. Here they are.On the first hand, action folded to Negreanu in the cutoff seat and he raised to 18,000. Chamath Palihapitiya three-bet to 60,000 from the small blind and Negreanu made the call to see the flop.The flop came down 10s.gif7d.gif6s.gif and Palihapitiya bet 55,000. Negreanu raised to 135,000 and Palihapitiya made the call to see the kd.gif land on the turn. Palihapitiya checked and Negreanu bet 210,000. Palihapitiya called.On the qd.gif river, Palihapitiya checked and Negreanu decided on a bet of 440,000. Palihapitiya quickly gave it up and Negreanu won the pot.On the next hand, Robert Bright raised from early position to 18,000 and Negreanu reraised in the hijack seat to 60,000. Action folded to Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi in the big blind and he called. Bright folded.The flop was jc.gif8h.gif6s.gif and Mizrachi checked. Negreanu checked behind and the turn was the qc.gif. Mizrachi bet 125,000 and Negreanu made the call.The river was the 3h.gif and Mizrachi fired 150,000. After some thinking out loud while in the tank, Negreanu made the call. Mizrachi simply tapped the table to signify Negreanu made a good call. Negreanu responded by showing the 10s.gif10c.gif. Mizrachi mucked his hand and the table congratulated Negreanu on making an excellent call.Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/2012-world-series-of-poker/event-55-the-big-one-for-one-drop-no-limit-hold-em/

• Like 1

GL Daniel!

Fake Gus Hansen @FakeGusHansenSounds like Negreanu has been catching some cards. If i was him, id just be happy with not catching anything from Rick Salomon

Bright Takes One; Palihapitiya Happy To Not Be First OutPosted donpeters facebook23.pngtwitter23.png Action folded to Robert Bright on the button and he put in a raise to 25,000. Phil Hellmuth reraised to 55,000 from the small blind and Daniel Negreanu made the call from the big blind. Bright also called and the flop came down ac.gifqc.gif8c.gif. After Hellmuth checked, Negreanu bet 105,000. Bright raised to 230,000 and Hellmuth folded. Negreanu called.The turn was the 6c.gif and Negreanu checked. Bright bet 230,000 and Negreanu called. The river went check, check after the 9h.gif fell.Negreanu announced two pair and Bright showed the 4c.gif3c.gif for a flush. Negreanu mucked and Bright won the pot."Don't mess with that man!" yelled out Chamath Palihapitiya after the hand, pointing at Bright. "That man's won about two million off me, running over eights with kings and stuff like that. That's Bob Bright!"A minute or so passed while Bright stacked up his chips and the dealer dealt the next hand. Palihapitiya piped up again and said, "I'm just glad I'm not the first one out, now we can play some poker! Seriously, you can quote me on that, it takes the pressure off for sure."Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/2012-world-series-of-poker/event-55-the-big-one-for-one-drop-no-limit-hold-em/

Mizrachi Getting Grinded DownPosted 8 minutes ago by Chad_Holloway facebook23.pngtwitter23.pngWe picked up the action on the turn with 270,000 in the pot and a board reading 3d.gif3s.gifks.gif8d.gif. Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi, who just won the $50,000 Poker Players Championship a few days ago for the second time in three years, was first to act and checked, opening the door for Daniel Negreanu to bet 105,000.Mizrachi proceeded to check-raise to 225,000, Negreanu called, and the ah.gif was put out on the river. Mizrachi grabbed about a third of his stack and fired out a bet of 325,000."You got kings full?" Negreanu asked aloud as he's prone to do. "I shouldn't even be tanking this long," he added after a few moments and tossed in the call. Mizrachi signaled that it was a good call and mucked when Negreanu turned over as.gif7s.gif.Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/2012-world-series-of-poker/event-55-the-big-one-for-one-drop-no-limit-hold-em/

Hellmuth DoublesPosted 3 minutes ago by donpeters facebook23.pngtwitter23.png Twilve-time World Series of Poker gold bracelet winner Phil Hellmuth just doubled up through Paul Phua. The action of the hand was unknown, but Hellmuth held the ac.gifda.gif versus Phua's kx.gifkx.gif on a final board of 9s.gif3d.gif7c.gif5c.gif9d.gif after the money went in preflop. Hellmuth doubled to nearly six million while Phua was left with around 1.1 million.Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/2012-world-series-of-poker/event-55-the-big-one-for-one-drop-no-limit-hold-em/