Scotus Upholds Hussein Health

There's a part in the video game 720 where a man says SKATE OR DIE!!! and a hive of bees comes after your skater until he's either too slow and they get him, or he can gain admission to a skate ramp.When this bill came up, it was SKATE OR DIE for the insurance companies, who up to that point had been skating around doing tricks and enjoying a simple, easy and immensely profitable life, but suddenly had to start calling in every legislative favor they'd ever paid for over the years to ensure that this bill didn't create a system that totally destroyed their very existence.They were going to take it up the ass no matter what- it was just a matter between choosing between a banana or an unlubricated pineapple.Unfortunately, the ideal situation here wasn't just shoving it up their asses (neither banana nor pineapple), but shooting them between the eyes, putting them totally out of business and going to national health care.People are incredibly ****ing stupid and naive, though, so you can keep them picking cotton, believing they're being 'treated well', if you just give them ham on Christmas and keep the whippings to a minimum.
Skate or Die...that takes me back man.
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Statute

There's a part in a certain video game where a man says SKATE OR DIE!!! and a hive of bees comes after your skater until he's either too slow and they get him, or he can gain admission to a skate ramp

The warden at Shawshank could highlight some possible downsides to that.

i was talking to a friend of mine last week. they have already run the numbers, he tells me he plans to drop his company health insurance when the this whole things moves forward. he claims he can save 340k per year on health benefits alone...that is the spread between the cost of insurance and the "tax" rate. i have a meeting set up for the end of July with our advisors to research options.it is all over but the crying(for the poor people)

I wish there was a more modern version of referencing slavery and racism, can we change from cotton to "Farm my World of Warcraft gold, chink!" cotton picking just isnt doing it for me anymore.Ill try to come up with others.
I wasn't referencing "slavery and racism".I was metaphorically referencing "slavery"; the abstract idea of how an 'overseer' might manage productivity among a controlled population. The fact it once applied to blacks isn't the point... and while we're on that, why did we enslave blacks anyway? We had a world of different races to enslave yet we chose THEM? Yes, I understand it was because we acknowledged their status on the lower rungs of the evolutionary ladder (IIRC, there were still instances of Australians hunting Aboroginals for sport into the 1880's) thus is was "OK" with our magic sky wizard to enslave blacks, but seriously, couldn't we have enslaved Asians instead? At least they would've bee useful in white collar professions.Imagine how awesome it would be to own your own accountant, classical pianist or physician!They would be trivially easy to control since they're the most superstitious people on earth (we could simply tell them that every job was "in service to their ancestors...:"). Their women are more attractive and if you knock one up, they're basically white again in two generations (whereas it usually takes 4-6 for black genes to wash out) Huge mistake.

Sounds like we finally have a profession that will have job openings....my internist loves Obamacare so he must be the 17%. Maybe it's good for gp guys.

but seriously, couldn't we have enslaved Asians instead?
Obviously you've never ridden a railroad. But, if you'd like to see some asian slaves, just head over to your local massage parlor and ask for a happy ending.