Win 1% Of My Wsop Main Event Action

I miss the Neg-Os more than not being able to play on Stars anymore. I think it would be great to get a USA Neg-O back going. Only problem for me is I have been super busy with work and side work that I have not had time/motivation to play in months, plus it just isn't the same anymore. :(If there ever is a Neg-O like the old days again, I may get motivated to start playing again. :mellow:BTW - I plan on signing up (I think that will make 4 accounts I will have on Merge), but just don't know when. Right now I've got the money but not the time, which I guess is better than having time but not the money. :club:
I think we could get a solid field of 30 people per week, and set up some type of leaderboard and award prizes like tourney tickets
  • Like 2

If that sets up I'll def join just to play in a weekly tourny with you guys. Especially if you'll be able to help me out with getting money on like you said in the PM looshle.

I'm in but only if it's called the Cherry-O and she agrees not to own me in every single pot we play.
If she doesn't then I will, remember one thing tho, I 4 bet more than I 3 bet

I'm in for a weekly game for sure, I really miss the Neg-Os - Rose hopefully we can do a money swap, my Hero for Feltstars.

wednesday
agree
I'm in for a weekly game for sure, I really miss the Neg-Os - Rose hopefully we can do a money swap, my Hero for Feltstars.
I will when I get verified, got to photocopy a ton of stuff and fax them

Have some thoughts on the Loosh-O, Coach-O, FCP-O or whatever it's gonna be called.I think it should be 6max HA. I think playing FR or even 6max NL all the time will be boring. I really like HA, except for the blinds issue. Can your peeps at FS handle a sweet structure if we were to devise one? Like as the tourney goes on, PLO normally plays much bigger, right? So having the blinds half as big in PLO would be cool? Not even sure if people like this idea... I was just thinking,Or we could just do a rotation of games. Like first week of month is NL, then PLO, then HORSE, then 6max NL or similar. My vote is no FR anything; ideally every week we could just play a mix of NL, PLO (with half blinds), LHE and Triple Draw. Limits are obv hard, but don't do the BB is 4x the bb as FTP and other have done... then Limit games play too big, I think.Had a few other ideas but forgot during dinner... eff

I think if we are going to make this a weekley thing we can just rotate games every week. NL one week, Omaha the next, HORSE, 6 max NL ect.Also, do they have 8 game at FS? I would totally be down for an 8 game tourny at least once a month. I have become obsessed playing 8 game format...I've even been playing for playmoney on pokerstars to just work on my game a bit haha.

I'm def down with changing the games every week. I set it up for 9PM EST every wednesday and called it the Mini Poker Tour. If everyone wants to throw in some games we should play we can come up with a list and stick w that rotation. It's going to be NLHE this week but won't count towards any standings, mostly just a preseason trial run. I want this to be a league for everyone so please dont be afraid to give your input and hopefully we can put something together that we all enjoy.Password is mpt2012

Ok the tourney for tonight is up. It's called "Pechie Mini Poker Tour", not sure why they put my name in it but that'll be fixed for next week.