Kingjames's Video Submission For Junglemandan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmuTX0jNPKs&feature=shareCheck out Kingjames's video submissions for Junglemandan's Competition. Don't forget to vote for him once he is nominated for being a boss.

I like this so much more better than the other ridiculous videos that Ive seen submitted. Those products will be very beneficial to those that you gave them to. Being that my gf lives in Denver (I am there half the year), I know of the huge homeless population that calls Denver home. It's a little funny because I recognized all those places that you gave out your care packages. Good job, KingJames and I really hope you get in the Main Event.

Also, if any of you would like to vote for me:http://www.partypoker.com/blog/wsop/jungleman-wsop-main-event-challenge-who-would-you-pick.htmlClick on the playlist link below the first video and scroll all the way to the end (#justbadluck) and click on my video (James' WSOP Challenge) and give it a like and leave a comment votingtyty

awesome KJ, :ts great job :club:

I really like the video. Great stuff you did KingJames. I will agree with a comment I saw on the party poker website. I think it's the wrong idea to let people vote. I really think the winner of this should be related to the quality of their good deed and not about who has the most online friends or who is the most internet savy and can get the most people to see their video submission.

I really like the video. Great stuff you did KingJames. I will agree with a comment I saw on the party poker website. I think it's the wrong idea to let people vote. I really think the winner of this should be related to the quality of their good deed and not about who has the most online friends or who is the most internet savy and can get the most people to see their video submission.
agree.Sigh at it being a popularity/marketing contest. Sadly I was good at the marketing and got 50k+ views but almost no votes. Oh well, I wanted to do something good and hopefully ship a seat, and I did what I could.tyty, for the nice words