Hey mods, Ever since the updates, everything has been running super slow for me. Is it just my computer or what? Every other site runs completely fine. I use chrome if that means anything. Just looking for some help! With that, I was wondering if you guys are ever gonna fix the quote issue or w/e. oh, and I hope everyone is doing fine!

There are still issues with the forum loading slowly. Gov has the time over the next couple weeks to address that by changing the type of database we use and some others things. In order to do that he's going to have to recode the search feature since the current search doesn't work with the new type of database.We stopped the script that fixes the old quotes and a few other things because it's resource intensive and would slow things down even more. Once Gov has worked on speeding up the forum that script will be allowed to run again.I hope you're doing well as well.

I'm currently working on installing the 'sphinx' search engine so we can change over the database to InnoDB which will speed everything up for us.

Is there anything wrong with the main site? I couldn't access the fullcontact poker front page this evening and had to get into the forum via web cache.

Is there anything wrong with the main site? I couldn't access the fullcontact poker front page this evening and had to get into the forum via web cache.
It's working fine for me.