• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Miles ****ing Plumlee? Are you kidding me? **** BITCH ASS COCKSDFSDFKJSFKDJSKLFDJS

Sounds like some solid rationalization. They had offers for the 8 pick and could have gotten Ross far later. I'm with hollinger.

Sounds like some solid rationalization. They had offers for the 8 pick and could have gotten Ross far later. I'm with hollinger.
With this draft nothing was for sure about where teams had different players on their lists so you can't be sure if you move down that the guy you want will be there.I guess we'll see in a couple years who made the right moves.From NBA Draft Net.They gave the Raptors an "A" while Hollinger thinks they were dumb. I think that pretty much sums up this draft.http://nbadraft.net/...ba-draft-gradesToronto clearly went with the guy who they thought was the best on the board. Ross has so many NBA qualities that it's easy to understand how they could pass on Austin Rivers. Ross was one of our favorite players and could become the top SG from this year's class. He should turn out to be an excellent pick for the Raptors, blending with Demar Derozan at the 2/3 positions. Quincy Acy also has a lot of likeable qualities with a high motor and a huge wingspan.

I like Ross over Rivers tbh. I hated Acy in the second round.I'm just not a Rivers fan. You're right in that rating drafts right away is dumb. I remember being perplexed by Miami taking D-Wade when they already had Caron Butler.

I agree about Rivers. I think the whole son of an NBA coach thing is overrated. He could be a real problem in the dressing room with his Kobe like selfishness without the Kobe like ability.

raptors get a C from me. Ross could be a good pick, but quincy acy is a terrible pick. he doesn't have the size to play the four or the handle to play the three. he can't score or defend in the nba. just not a good pick.

raptors get a C from me. Ross could be a good pick, but quincy acy is a terrible pick. he doesn't have the size to play the four or the handle to play the three. he can't score or defend in the nba. just not a good pick.
But they're featuring Acy on Nightline tonightRaptorsPR #Raptors Tonight on ABC's Nightline News at 11:30 p.m. a special behind-the-scenes #nbadraft piece on newest Raptor @QuincyAcy.
Waiters at 4 seems a reach.
Portland should've swapped picks with them. Cleveland still would've got Waiters and Portland could've got T-Rob. Play LA at center, Robinson at the 4. That's good stuff. Then you get your PG at 11. But I guess anytime you have a chance to draft a player who averages 7 pts and 5 rebounds, you gotta do it.OKC getting Perry Jones at 28 is pretty good. He might suck, but that late in the draft I think you should go for the high risk, high reward guys. I'm not an Austin Rivers fan, but I'm not convinced he'll be a bust. A Rivers/Gordon backcourt is going to be interesting.