OKC says no unless they are desperate to shed future salary.
They're going to need to, right? Durant and Westbrook are max guys and Harden and Ibaka will both be restricted free agents next off-season. Some team will offer these guys close to max deals and you can't have that much money in four players. Especially when you consider the money they've got tied up in Perkins.I like Harden a lot, but he does similar things as Westbrook and you don't have anybody like Ibaka. If you can only keep one guy, I would choose Ibaka. So if you could turn Harden into Thomas Robinson or Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, I think you should do it.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Miles ****ing Plumlee? Are you kidding me? **** BITCH ASS COCKSDFSDFKJSFKDJSKLFDJS

if i'm OKC i have to seriously consider offering harden to charlotte for the number 2 pick. they can't keep all 4 of them. harden will be gone eventually. have to get value somehow.

Anyone seen much of Meyers Leonard? He seems like a nice get if you're after pick 8 or so. That size warrants a chance. That's why Drummond is so tough. He could be special. I don't envy the gm who has to make that pick.

I think the Blazers should and will take Drummond at 6 and then take someone very safe at 11. I would not fault Cleveland for swinging for the fences on Drummond at the 5 pick but I think they take Barnes.Wiz have to take Beal after acquiring so many SFs.

Yeah, I mean I guess you need a third bust at center to go with Sam Bowie and Greg Oden. Trading for Hasheem Thabeet doesn't really count.Cleveland has #4, Sacramento has #5.

I unreasonably excited for the draft. The lakers barely even have a pick, but still. I guess it's cause life sucks right now. Hopefully there will be some big moves and not just a lot of **** teasing.

Yeah, I mean I guess you need a third bust at center to go with Sam Bowie and Greg Oden. Trading for Hasheem Thabeet doesn't really count.Cleveland has #4, Sacramento has #5.
It's going to take a home run to catch the Thunder over the next half decade especially if Harden is serious about taking less to stay in OKC.New rumor is that Houston is looking to deal Kyle Lowry and others to acquire a couple of lottery picks to use as Dwight Howard trade bait. Should be a fun draft. Heat actually have a first round pick somehow (#27); I have no idea who they take. I guess the best 5 available but that's probably a complete stiff at #27.

Also, why would the rockets give up their picks and Lowry just to get Dwight and hedo? You have to get Howard to agree to resign, otherwise your just dumping youth for one run at Orlando west. You wot get by okc wit thatteam so why waste cap flexibility and picks for one ill fated run? Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, why would the rockets give up their picks and Lowry just to get Dwight and hedo? You have to get Howard to agree to resign, otherwise your just dumping youth for one run at Orlando west. You wot get by okc wit thatteam so why waste cap flexibility and picks for one ill fated run? Doesn't make sense to me.
Obviously, they think they can get Dwight to sign long-term. If they can, it doesn't matter that they have no one else yet. People will come to Houston to play with him.
it's just such a risk to think they will convince him after. not one i would take considering how illogical he appears to be.
Present an alternative course that could possibly get them past OKC in the next five years. No risk, no reward.

Jonathan Givony@DraftExpressThe Houston Rockets have traded Chase Budinger to Minnesota for the #18 pick. Confirmed.Jonathan Givony@DraftExpressHouston now has the #14, #16 and #18 picks to go after Dwight Howard it looks like. Serious ammunition for the stockpile.

Now, if they can get the #5 pick from Sacramento for Kyle Lowry, I think they can get Dwight. And if they can get Dwight on draft night, then I bet Deron Williams adds one more team to his list.

Jonathan Givony@DraftExpressSources say Houston has an offer of Lowry, the #14 and #16 picks for Tyreke Evans and the #5 pick on the table. Up to Sacramento to decide.

Jonathan Givony@DraftExpressSources say Houston has an offer of Lowry, the #14 and #16 picks for Tyreke Evans and the #5 pick on the table. Up to Sacramento to decide.
I couldn't say yes fast enough if I was Sacramento. Love Lowry and this draft is strongest in the middle. You can get two very good players at 14 and 16. Plus, you have to give up either Cousins or Evans----one headcase per team!I assume that Houston turns around and offers #5, #18, Evans and filler to Orlando for Dwight Howard.

operating under the assumption that GASOL has to be dumped by the lakers to shed salary, don't you ask the rockets for kevin martin, marcus morris and the 14th pick for PAU and filler if necessary?

But they sure are keeping busy.Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBAYes, Brockman's so good, they traded him twice. Sorry. Livingston, Brockman and Leurer and 12th pick to Houston for Dalembert and 14th pick