Really hoping Thomas Robinson goes to Washington. Would like to see him and John wall Doing work. And if tyshwan falls out of the first round, hopefully he can go to a contender. I think the knicks would be good. They'll need a 1. Obviously lakers would be nice but I'm not even sure when or of they pick this year.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Miles ****ing Plumlee? Are you kidding me? **** BITCH ASS COCKSDFSDFKJSFKDJSKLFDJS

The Lakers have one pick and it's the very last pick of the draft. Ramon Sessions opted out, so once again they need a PG. Well, I guess they needed a PG even with Sessions.Thomas Robinson would be awesome with Washington. And MKG paired with Kyrie Irving would be pretty sweet too. Or even Bradley Beal. For these scenarios to happen, Charlotte needs to do something dumb. So it's pretty much a lock. Watch them reach for Harrison Barnes or something. Then watch Portland come over the top by taking another center destined to be a bust in Andre Drummond. Reports are that Portland has given Damian Lillard a guarantee that they'll pick him if he's still available at 6. They have him rated as the clear #1 PG and it's a position of need, so that would be the smart play. But I think if one of MKG, T-Rob, or Beal slips to 6, I think you grab him and then take Kendall Marshall at 11. But I think more of Marshall than most mock drafts I've seen.New Orleans is in an interesting spot too. Obviously the Brow goes #1, but they've got a pick at #10 too. If they can keep Eric Gordon, they might grab Marshall to give them a PG. I have no idea what Sacramento is going to do. I'm really looking forward to this draft.

What's great about this draft is that one team might have a player 5th on their list and another 15.The Raptors are looking to make a move if they can. I think in a perfect World they would like to trade the 8th pick and get back another pick in the mid to late teens plus a player who can help them now.The buzz that I've read is that Valanciunas would be the clear 2nd pick if he was in this draft so they're looking at 1's, 2's and 3's since they feel good about their bigs.

I've heard the rumors, but I don't know who their trading partner would be. Sacramento at #5? I think the only teams that would want Deng instead of their pick would be New Orleans and Portland, simply because they have two picks each. NOR would be interesting. POR maybe, but only if they can't re-sign Batum.

Not draft related, but how about some sort of Deng for Tyreke Evans deal? Chicago could use some help scoring and Sacramento could use a little less crazy. Tyreke could play point while Rose is out, but I think he would be pretty good at the 2 when Rose comes back.

i think i saw that exact trade mentioned as a possibility in some article i read somewhere sometime. it would be interesting, thats for sure. i've always thought of REKE as a guy who needs the ball in his hands to be at his best, but i can't honestly say i've seen him play very much.

If that trade were to happen, we would get to see just how big of a cancer Tyreke Evans really is.I also think Thomas Robinson is going to be a bust at number 3. I also think Perry Jones III and Tyler Zeller will be less than spectacular picks

Reports are that Portland has given Damian Lillard a guarantee that they'll pick him if he's still available at 6.
Apparently it's Dion Waiters at 11 that got the rumored guarantee. I guess you can take Waiters even if you take Lillard at 6. That would give you a lot of backcourt scoring. They don't have any capable bigs other than Aldridge though. Which doesn't mean you take Drummond, but there should be a big at 11 that is worth a look.
Really hoping Thomas Robinson goes to Washington. Would like to see him and John wall Doing work.
Washington just traded Rashard Lewis' expiring contract and their 2nd round pick for Emeka Okafor and Trevor Ariza. Not sure how Okafor fits with Nene. I can't really read into this as far as trying to figure out who they're looking to draft.Edit: If you think Nene and Okafor can play together, that probably means they're leaning toward Beal over T-Rob. They could use a shooter, so Beal makes some sense. Assuming Charlotte takes MKG, that would put T-Rob with Cleveland and Kyrie Irving.

jesus what a trade for washington. maybe i'm higher on emeka and ariza than the average person, but that looks like a nice trade for them.def means they won't be taking t rob (to me anyways), which sucks the D. but beal should fit in super nice there if he falls. which i think he will. charlotte is liable to do something insane.now i don't know where i want t rob to fall too. i guess portland at 6. def don't want him on sacramento. cleveland would be nice, but i doubt they take him the year after taking tristan thompson. damn.

Some one help me figure out why Washington makes this trade. Ariza is a very nice player, but why would you take on Okafor's contract? he's going to be making 27 million to come off the bench for two years. I really don't think the changes who they draft either. Ariza has a player option after this year, and while he probably isn't going to make more than he is now he might want to play for a contender, or at least a winner.

I'm actually seeing a lot of people predicting him to go #2 to Charlotte. MKG to Cleveland is nice. I don't see him falling all the way to Portland, but a lineup with Aldridge, Robinson, Batum, Wesley Matthews, and Kendall Marshall would be pretty ok. Also, looks like Golden State is shopping the #7 pick, so maybe they're a trading partner for Chicago with Deng.

Lewis only has $10 Million guaranteed on his contract if he's bought out before July 1st so New Orleans is going to save a lot of money and Washington is going to get some overpriced veterans for 2 years.Jonathan Givony@DraftExpressNew Orleans now has unlimited cap space, in addition to the #1 pick, the #10 pick, and Eric Gordon. Not a bad time to be a Hornets fan.

Yeah, probably not, but he'd have to think about it, right? Depends on how he feels about their draft, I suppose. But they might be able to turn the #10 pick into a legit NBA player via trade if that would sway him.Trade the #10 to LA for Pau and then the Lakers can draft Marshall. Lakers probably don't (and shouldn't) do that.But hey, I just turned NOR into D-Will, Eric Gordon, Pau Gasol, and Anthony Davis.

I wonder where he got that idea from. Did it come directly from Phil Jackson or did Jeanie relay it to him?Eric Gordon to Washington, Washington's #3 pick to OKC, James Harden to New Orleans. Who says no?