Well I tried to contact the forum in question - (actually 3 times) and no replies yet. (Doubtful they're gonna bother to reply to me now)Then I did something a little weird, I tweeted the mod in question and asked "that I needed to speak to him in private" and he blocked me!Now I'm screwed (and not in the good enjoyable way!)

Edited by TweetTweet

Hate to ask this from this forum, but does anyone know this mod (Dids) and can you get him to at least talk to me? I know I can work something out with him if he just talks to me.I'll even go as far as to apologize if need be...I've just never been banned from any site and seems silly to ban me from the WHOLE site, for a post that was in the non-poker section of forum.

Nevermind what? ...Say what you gotta say....!It's ok if it's harsh criticism, still need to hear (read) it so I can learn from it. So post away...please.....edit: Nevermind, I read what you had typed (since it went into my email account). You're right, this isn't 2+2 and I shouldn't be bothering anyone here with my problems.Please accept my apologies. Close this thread please, thanks.

Edited by TweetTweet
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: apparently they ONLY banned my gimmick account, my main account was and is STILL in good standing....I best be on my best behaviour now tho!! Just wanted to end thread on a +.... :club: