There was a "What pisses you off" type thread and in it I was honest enough to say what "pisses ME off".1. Small umbrella users... (since someone else was peeved at golf umbrella users)2. People on forums who can't spell correctly. (after a guy spelled something wrong in that thread...he then posted an image that I was the internet police, so I simply corrected him and posted a pic of a grammar police badge).*The two below are the ones I believe the mod took badly, since he knew it was aimed at him...but it's all true!!! Maybe I could have said it differently, but hey...it's not something they haven't read before - I truly believe had a member they knew for a long time said it, they wouldn't have banned first, they'd have at least given them a warning, infraction or simply deleted the posts. 3. "When mods choose some members over other members".4. "People who lick mod's arses to get in their good graces"Just curious, but do any of you think the two last ones would be considered a bannable offense? There was no warning, no pm, no infraction points deducted....simply ban hammer happy dude who decided I wasn't good enough to be on that site anymore!The mod in question, simply deleted the other 3 members' posts - but decided to ban only me!!! (I know this has nothing to do with this forum, but just asking a general question to see if I was wrong here and to know better next time I visit any other forums, including this one)BTW the ban is NEVERENDING! (seems a little much for something as silly as this, imo!)

Edited by TweetTweet

A lot of forums have it written into their TOS' that you're not permitted to question or comment on mod actions. Yes, it's totalitarian and weak, but it's their website...you play by their rules or you don't play.A hockey board I peruse a lot but very seldom post on is the same way. Very heavily overmoderated and almost police-state like in their enforcement of "the rules".I like it here much better...unless you're a complete toolbox you can pretty much do as you please.

A lot of forums have it written into their TOS' that you're not permitted to question or comment on mod actions. Yes, it's totalitarian and weak, but it's their website...you play by their rules or you don't play.A hockey board I peruse a lot but very seldom post on is the same way. Very heavily overmoderated and almost police-state like in their enforcement of "the rules".I like it here much better...unless you're a complete toolbox you can pretty much do as you please.
I do understand what you're saying although...I didn't question or comment on any mod's actions...I simply stated that I get pissed off when I see a mod giving some members preferential treatment and being unfair to other members. (not in those exact words, but that's what I meant)Think about it for a second, I was the only one who was banned (and this was my 1st offense) but the other posters trolling me...they're still on the site, cus they've been there longer than I have and that mod in question, simply deleted their posts (also deleted the few he was angered about and left the umbrella one up...I guess to show to the others that I have been banned?) As for the comment I made about PPL who lick mod's arses to get in their good graces piss me off, well that's a fact and the truth as I see it...and pretty sure other member's see it this way too. What was the point of that thread if we weren't allowed to say it like it is?The only comments I made about that mod (who possibly banned me) was on this forum....to get an idea of what some of you think. Edited by TweetTweet

Saying that people "lick mods arses" is trolling and not exactly good community behavior - certainly not the action of a good guest on someone's Forum. Then coming here to further bitch about it because you can't let it go seems to be a bit of an indication of your overall attitudes and unwillingness to just get along. How many posts did you have there before you decided to rebel against authority and how many of them were actually contributing to the community?

Saying that people "lick mods arses" is trolling and not exactly good community behavior - certainly not the action of a good guest on someone's Forum. Then coming here to further bitch about it because you can't let it go seems to be a bit of an indication of your overall attitudes and unwillingness to just get along. How many posts did you have there before you decided to rebel against authority and how many of them were actually contributing to the community?
As I said, maybe I should have said it differently...but it was like 1am and I was a bit whoozy - I mean most guys on that site have said worse things than that or even posted images of worse than that...that mod just had it in for me, cus he knows he's wronged me in the past and he thought I was directing my comments at him (which indirectly, I was...but never actually said any names) I'm honestly pissed at most mods who are unfair and also pissed at the forum members who kiss-arse (is that a better word for it?) I had about 60ish posts in that account, but it was an accepted gimmick account and he knew it. And I wasn't rebelling anything...simply stating what I was pissed off about! Why create a thread asking people to post what they hate the most, and then get upset when we post the truth? Are mods immune to what members think about them? Seriously...?
How could saying that I get PISSED OFF of PEOPLE who lick mod's arses BE TROLLING? The thread was directed at what people get pissed off at that shouldn't...and I for one, simply said the truth - that it pisses me off when people lick mod's arses or kiss their arses to get in their good graces!!!The way you wrote it , yes....it would be considered TROLLING, but I didn't write it in that way! Don't you see the difference?As for coming here and as you said "bitchin" about it...well, I've been wanting to come here ever since D got banned on that site, thing is I took a few months off and just got back last night....in all honesty, I thought I already had an account here; but couldn't find it - must've been some other forum I remembered being in. Anyway...seems this thread was a bad idea, would delete it if I could, but I can't seem to find an option for it. Edited by TweetTweet

I think that number 4 was a little questionable but for sure not worthy of a ban considering the nature of the thread. Who banned you?I've given the moderators a lot of well deserved grief on a few occasions. There was one topic were they came out in force at me both in the forums and through private messages. Although I know that they were dying to ban me they just couldn't find a good enough reason. Although one mod decided to punish me by refusing to speak to me which was more like sending me to Disneyland.I think that the idea that you shouldn't rebel against authority is silly. With authority comes some responsibilities; some of the mods over at 2+2 abuse their authority by using it to settle petty injuries to their pride with an iron fist.

I think that number 4 was a little questionable but for sure not worthy of a ban considering the nature of the thread. Who banned you?I've given the moderators a lot of well deserved grief on a few occasions. There was one topic were they came out in force at me both in the forums and through private messages. Although I know that they were dying to ban me they just couldn't find a good enough reason. Although one mod decided to punish me by refusing to speak to me which was more like sending me to Disneyland.I think that the idea that you shouldn't rebel against authority is silly. With authority comes some responsibilities; some of the mods over at 2+2 abuse their authority by using it to settle petty injuries to their pride with an iron fist.
I believe it was Dids who banned me since he's the only one I've had a problem with. And one sided btw...he's had in in for me and I've simply ignored his past mod control issues.
How could saying that I get PISSED OFF of PEOPLE who lick mod's arses BE TROLLING? The thread was directed at what people get pissed off at that shouldn't...and I for one, simply said the truth - that it pisses me off when people lick mod's arses or kiss their arses to get in their good graces!!!The way you wrote it , yes....it would be considered TROLLING, but I didn't write it in that way! Don't you see the difference?As for coming here and as you said "bitchin" about it...well, I've been wanting to come here ever since D got banned on that site, thing is I took a few months off and just got back last night....in all honesty, I thought I already had an account here; but couldn't find it - must've been some other forum I remembered being in. Anyway...seems this thread was a bad idea, would delete it if I could, but I can't seem to find an option for it.
hi rose
Are gimmick accounts allowed on this site?
yes ... bob / govI will think of a few more later and jot em down.

In general we don't have a problem with more than one account. It's in the terms and conditions in case a multiple account is a problem for some reason.

In general we don't have a problem with more than one account. It's in the terms and conditions in case a multiple account is a problem for some reason.
Awesome, thanks for info!Now I can relax a little, knowing I won't be banned for having this gimmick account...since I just found my old account last night; altho it's so old I don't remember my password nor my email addy I used to sign up here. Therefore all's good right?edit: hey FCP Bob - thanks for deleting that other thread of my asking same question...was about to ask you for your help, shows you're on the ball! Good Work! :club:
Awesome, thanks for info!Now I can relax a little, knowing I won't be banned for having this gimmick account...since I just found my old account last night; altho it's so old I don't remember my password nor my email addy I used to sign up here. Therefore all's good right?
It's all good until the Panamanian Strike Force comes for you.