How Do You Backup Your Ipod Music?

I wanna download some new music but my ipod’s running out of space. I really don’t wanna delete any single song, how can i backup them to my computer? They said I can copy the songs to anywhere on pc but that didn’t work at all, when ipod was pluged in there was no music(only some pictures) shown on the computer! I know there must be one solution, anyone know how ?

Probably what bothers me most is when I leave my apartment to go get the mail, but I don't shut the door completely, and in walks a homeless man. And when you get back to your place, you find him all curled up in your bed, just lying there as peaceful as can be, and so you curl up with him, listening to his heart beat, gazing up his peaceful face not worried about a thing. Dream away my homeless friend, and when you wake up you're in for the most tender hug your rugged body can handle. But then he wakes up and he acts like you're doing something wrong, and so he squirms, and even as you sing lullaby after lullaby he just won't settle. And then you realize this isn't your apartment. Oops. So bothersome.

I wanna download some new music but my ipod’s running out of space. I really don’t wanna delete any single song, how can i backup them to my computer? They said I can copy the songs to anywhere on pc but that didn’t work at all, when ipod was pluged in there was no music(only some pictures) shown on the computer! I know there must be one solution, anyone know how ?
Probably what bothers me most is when I leave my apartment to go get the mail, but I don't shut the door completely, and in walks a homeless man. And when you get back to your place, you find him all curled up in your bed, just lying there as peaceful as can be, and so you curl up with him, listening to his heart beat, gazing up his peaceful face not worried about a thing. Dream away my homeless friend, and when you wake up you're in for the most tender hug your rugged body can handle. But then he wakes up and he acts like you're doing something wrong, and so he squirms, and even as you sing lullaby after lullaby he just won't settle. And then you realize this isn't your apartment. Oops. So bothersome.
u both failAlan....apple.comyour welcome!
and this was your first post in a poker froum off topic!?