need advice on where to start

I am going to begin my online poker career this summer, when I will have time to play more often. I am not looking to make a lot of money or anything, but I want to become a consistent winner at low-limit games. I have played online before, but I am realizing that I had poor planning (not depositing enough for a bankroll, playing at limits that were too high for the money I had, etc.) and that resulted in me losing the deposits. I am now going to deposit at least 200 dollars into a site and play .50/1.00 until I reach 400 or more, at which point I am going to play 1.00/2.00. I am not a very loose player, so 200 bets should be a sufficient bankroll. I am now playing at Pacific Poker to pass the time until I decide to start my endeavor. I am playing at the .05/.10 Omaha hi Tables and winning a decent amount of money (in terms of bets/hr). I have done better playing Omaha than Hold'em, so I will play more of it while I am trying to become a consistent winner.My problem is that I don't know what site I should play at. At Pacific Poker, the competition is easy, but you can only play one table and the software isn't very reliable. The worst thing is that I can only play one table. I want to be able to play 4 tables so that I can make a little more money, and Pacific Poker doesn't have that available. Also, I would like to play at a site that has a better bonus so that I can work on clearing it and making some more than I would at Pacific (where I have already cleared the bonus). My first choice was Full Tilt because I like the 100% bonus, but I have heard that it is hard to clear. Also, I just like the idea of playing at Full Tilt. It sounds really immature, but the promise of being able to play with the pros, and playing to win Full Tilt gear just seems like a great bonus. I would love to be a winning player at Full Tilt because of it's reputation as one of the hardest sites on the net, but maybe I should go somewhere else where I have more of a chance to win, but with less "reputation and ego" bonuses.I need a site that has .50/1.00 limit Omaha tables, has multi-tabling possible, offers great bonuses that are easy to clear, and has competition that is on the loose-passive side. To make it more complicated, I love depositing with epassporte, so a site with epassporte is preferred, but not required. Please respond with ideas on sites to go to and also on my plans in general. Any comments are welcome.Go ahead and flame.

The problem with Party Poker is that I have already deposited money into it, so the bonuses don't apply. Also, I don't really want to be a member of a fishtank kind of site like that. It SEEMS like every time I play there I take bad beats and have to deal with bad players. I know it doesn't make sense to want to stay away from them, but at a place like Party Poker, I will be surrounded by them. It might be +EV, but it is also +me throwing my computer against the wall. I would sacrifice the easy money for something with a better reputation.

hmph :(Well make sure you're playing correctly pre-flop? There's a good link in Strategy to a pre-flop chart you can download and use on Excel. I still use it religiously...If you are looking for something other than a party site.. Pokerstars maybe? I guess I'd search for the best bonuses etc.

Yeah, follow proper pre-flop strategy and keep an EV chart with you as you play...look up any hand you don't know about in whatever position you're in. Trust me, I've taken a lot of semi-bad beats on low-limit tables before, but once I started following the above advice, you'll see a lot less beats, and several more scoops of your own.I was going to suggest PokerChamps, because for low-limit games, that's where I've been leaning toward lately. Plus the bonuses are relatively easy, plus you've got their CashFlow affiliate program where you get points back from your referral's raked hands as well as yours, and the points translate into money back into your account every Friday morning. Not to mention the absolutely easy multitabling on there (a 1024x768 screen res gets you two tables on top of each other, a 1600x1200 gets you six tables easily). But seeing that you want Omaha, and hardly no one plays Omaha on there at this time, it probably wouldn't be the best bet. Other than that, I agree with Jayson in PokerStars...but if you ever wanna drop some money into PokerChamps, PM me because I wouldn't mind getting some affiliates on there :club:

hmph :(Well make sure you're playing correctly pre-flop? There's a good link in Strategy to a pre-flop chart you can download and use on Excel. I still use it religiously...If you are looking for something other than a party site.. Pokerstars maybe? I guess I'd search for the best bonuses etc.
Hey Jayson....sorry, I've looked for a little while nwo and can't find the excel chart you're referring to.Any chance you could point me in the right direction?Many thanks.