2012 Full Contact Poker Wsop Pool - It's Back

I have no idea what I picked and can't find myself on the leaderboard.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just clicked buttons kind of like when I play poker.

One of the fun things that we should be able to do is publish the stats for how often each player is picked after entries are closed.

Honestly, I believe we will soon find out (next couple years) that Mercier is a fluke. he is very good but I don't believe "world Class".

The results from the Main Event are now included in the Leaderboard.Over the next couple days we will be contacting the winners via e-mail and confirming the results.Once things are official which should be by the end of the week we'll post a full results page.

Pretty disappointed I didn't win a Ipad lol if that shows how greedy I am.BUT ANYWAY, Pretty happy that I won a book :club:. Daniel Negranu is going to sign it right?
Either Daniel or Mushu will be signing it.

2092 pts...no idea where that puts me, but it's semi-respectable. Some of my horses just didn't get it done...GG!
Tom Dwan and Praz Bansi were complete no-shows in the events. Daniel Alaei, Pius Heinz, Chino Rheem and Viktor Blom all dogged out.
Any chance the signed books can be personalized?
I can't say for sure but I'll be e-mailing the winners either this evening or tomorrow and you can make that request in your response back to me.
When will i get my fcp hat and chip set?! #ineedit
know that feeling well, Fluff still didn't get the set I won and it will be over a year soon
just wondering what the latest is with contacting the winners. I've yet to be contacted regarding my prize.
That should happen tomorrow so you haven't missed any communication yet.
know that feeling well, Fluff still didn't get the set I won and it will be over a year soon
I suggest that Fluff send me a PM with his information since the first shipment was returned because of an address issue and Matt asked me for the other address that you gave me and I provided it to him and I presume he sent it out.
That should happen tomorrow so you haven't missed any communication yet.
A few things have cropped up so we haven't e-mailed the winners as of yet. That should happen by Thursday evening at the latest.
Did I win? Haven't got email yet
An e-mail was sent to you.Please check your spam folder and if it isn't there send me a Private Message here at the forum with your e-mail address to make sure that you entered it correctly when you entered the pool.