2012 Full Contact Poker Wsop Pool - It's Back

Hey Nerigal... thanks for keeping event two up to date! I noticed this morning that Shaun Deeb and Gavin Smith are now out so you can add that to the list...Down to a two horse race for me, I still have Juanda and Selbst... Who do you still have?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just clicked buttons kind of like when I play poker.

One of the fun things that we should be able to do is publish the stats for how often each player is picked after entries are closed.

Honestly, I believe we will soon find out (next couple years) that Mercier is a fluke. he is very good but I don't believe "world Class".

Today should be really interesting for the pool... #3 Omaha HU and #4 Stud 8 are both great games for the pros and with the small field for the omaha the bracelet hungry will all be there... Stud 8!! man I wish I could be there I love this game... maybe next year!

Hey Nerigal... thanks for keeping event two up to date! I noticed this morning that Shaun Deeb and Gavin Smith are now out so you can add that to the list...Down to a two horse race for me, I still have Juanda and Selbst... Who do you still have?
With Shaun and Gavin gone (had both of them and was still hoping, but since their chipcounts hadn't been updated at the end of day 1, I feared the worst), it's down to 2 for me aswell - Doc Sands and JRB. Looking forward to see how it goes, also excited to see how #3 and #4 will start out!

With Shaun and Gavin gone (had both of them and was still hoping, but since their chipcounts hadn't been updated at the end of day 1, I feared the worst), it's down to 2 for me aswell - Doc Sands and JRB. Looking forward to see how it goes, also excited to see how #3 and #4 will start out! Both Doc and JRB are looking good, so is Mercier and apparently EVERYONE has him! Arrrrgggg...

I was curious how the points are determined if it was just final table, or cashing or what... But apparently in most tourneys you'll get a few points just for a player buying in. http://www.bluffmagazine.com/wsop-poy/formula.asp(the heads up today you'll only get points for cashing players...)

i have JRB, Sands, JP Kelly, and Hellmuth that cashed....that i know of#goodstart
Given that only 8 players from the pool cashed (apart from yours, there's Juanda, Selbst, Dan Smith and Mercier who busted ITM with min Cash), that really is a good start - gratulations!
When will FCP be updating the points leaderboard?I would like to be up to date concerning my top 20 finish in this contest! :club:
We'll update things periodically.Not going to commit to how often it will be done but we'll try and get it done pretty regularly.
  • Like 1

Vanessa is running insane right now.she went all-in with TT vs 88... and flopped quads.few hands later she tweeted two short stacks went all-in with AQ and 88 and she looked down at AA....#smashingdown to my last horse in JP Kelly.not sure who's left in the HU event...all the players on twitter saying how weak the Stud field is.... could be a smorgasboard of huge names at the end.

ummm.......misread the rules when rushing and for tie-breaker i have Daniel to cash for a total of $6......(thought it was total cashes not total amount!). Anywhere i can edit this as get the feeling $6 a bit pessimistic!

ummm.......misread the rules when rushing and for tie-breaker i have Daniel to cash for a total of $6......(thought it was total cashes not total amount!). Anywhere i can edit this as get the feeling $6 a bit pessimistic!
Send Governator a Private Message here at the Forum

ummm.......misread the rules when rushing and for tie-breaker i have Daniel to cash for a total of $6......(thought it was total cashes not total amount!). Anywhere i can edit this as get the feeling $6 a bit pessimistic! Well... so far you're closest! I have a feeling Daniel will pick things up but a bit of a rough start for sure...

Well Hi all. If i'm close to winning it will be complete luck.Said to the Mrs, "Give me a number between 1-5" 15 times and that's where I got my picks from :club:
Give the general skill level of the 5 players in each group and the size of the fields, this is probably about as good as some very well thought out plan. There is so much variance it has to be close.
Not a bad start from the Mrs,With Vanessa and JP still in there fighting for the win, and a cash for PH, looks like she's off to a good start :ts

If it is not too much trouble, could someone please explain how the wsop calculates points for the wsop year.Also, I know I brought this up before, but my ignorance as to how the point system is calculated is itching me to see how well I am doing in the FCP prize pool, so could the points be updated so I can be one step closer to getting that 1% $$$$smiley_money_128x128.gif

Here's the link to the WSOP Player of the Year standings on Bluffhttp://www.bluffmagazine.com/wsop-poy/Here's the link to the formulahttp://www.bluffmagazine.com/wsop-poy/formula.aspWe aren't going to be calculating the results ourselves so don't expect our leaderboard to be updated before Bluff's is updated.

• Like 1