2012 Full Contact Poker Wsop Pool - It's Back

Well Hi all. If i'm close to winning it will be complete luck.Said to the Mrs, "Give me a number between 1-5" 15 times and that's where I got my picks from :club:
Give the general skill level of the 5 players in each group and the size of the fields, this is probably about as good as some very well thought out plan. There is so much variance it has to be close.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just clicked buttons kind of like when I play poker.

One of the fun things that we should be able to do is publish the stats for how often each player is picked after entries are closed.

Honestly, I believe we will soon find out (next couple years) that Mercier is a fluke. he is very good but I don't believe "world Class".

Go to the leaderboard link and put your FCP Account name in search box and then click on your name when it comes up and your team will be there.

• Like 1
Also welcome to all the FCP noobs :club:
Thanks and hello everyone!Thought it it would just be polite to introduce myself since I signed up to join the Fantasy League after seeing Daniel's Videoblog.I am really looking forward to the WSOP, this will make it even more fun to watch it - even though I am preparing for very long nights, since here in Germany, I have to watch the matches at slightly inconvenient hours.But I have to admit I have limited expectations since I picked some players more based on sympathy than anything else - makes cheering for them even more fun =)GL to everyone!

Thanks to all involved as this looks fun. I tried to use my head and not my heart (not too successful there). Best strayegy probably would of been to leave it until the deadline and see who everyone else had picked.Only problem is the way I'm running this week I'll win this thing and receive 1 large goose egg as Daniel's bad luck twitters make the internet explode. Hopefully when he wins the one drop and the main event he will add some $$$ for the goose egg he got in the others.

Go to the leaderboard link and put your FCP Account name in search box and then click on your name when it comes up and your team will be there.
Thank you sir!I appreciate it!

Good job Daniel, as this brought me back to FCP for the first time in ages. I haven't seen some of these names in forever. I may be the only person who picked Huck in his group, but I just love the guy.

Really happy to see this contest back at FCP. I have a lot of fun with it. I like to check tournament updates and look for the players I picked. It gives me someone to root for. Thanks Daniel and FCP for bringing it back.

guess i better get posting so i can prove you wrong
I'd be delighted if you do, this forum has been too quiet for too long.

I think Selbst, Cody, Chiu, Jaka, Marafioti and Buchanan are pretty clear options. The other 9 choices are at least somewhat debatable or close between two.